Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
What do all the items you get from the girls quests do? There arent any descriptions.
It does, u just didn't read it :) Miki and Misako give item for +30 dmg/heath in battle, Kanna for 100% win rate in Rock-P-S, Enon for 100% win rate in Dice, Etsuko to unlock x2 spd.

Reactions: ~Void~

Dwiinal

Jan 26, 2021
Boyz, the plan is simple.
Go to fapforfun net, there is a torrent with working DLC
Just tried
Love to all the gooners <3

Altough the game itself couldnt load, so I just took the DLC file and pasted it in another game.

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
NTR dojo was better in every single way and even that one was inferior to NTR Legend.
Like why would you focus on implementing walking animations and not, idk, better sex scense?
Kinda disappointing they dropped the NTR part, that was probably the best thing about the previous one.

Last edited:

OGfuckboi

Feb 20, 2019
the minigame timer changes, but doesn't show that it has changed in game. in the table when it hits 0 the minigame will end. the research points do change, but the graphic doesn't update until the value is called again so clicking on the points after changing them will show changed in top right. hope this helps thank's for the feedback. it's also possible I just messed up although they do work for me
i got an error sound each time i even tried clicking on them to edit the value so that wasnt the issue. i ended up just finding the research points myself and editing them that way.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having an error that says "Failed to initialize il2cpp"

anyone know what the error means?

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
The gym feels like it's bugged, you enter and freeze but the clock keeps ticking. Does anyone know why or what I can do?

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Go to game folder
\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets

Make a copy of DefaultPackage at the same place then change name to DLC, done :) access to gym at go out.

Do you know why I can't move in the gym? I enter and no matter how many times I click, nothing happens, it freezes and I can't move anything.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if devs actually play their games. Why would they want to dilute 3 hours of a fun game into a pointless grindy oblivion?!

Reactions: w.iT
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes