DemonisRight

Mar 12, 2022
So for the cheat engine the other way to use it is to type in the value of say Kota's drunkness at say 0 and hit new scan. Then he drinks and it goes to 22 or something. Then type in 22 in the value and hit next scan. The only result should be the address with what you want to change. double click the row then you can right click it at the bottom and adjust the value. I remember doing this for money cheats back in Rome total War a long time ago.

Reactions: RoseLake

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
So for the cheat engine the other way to use it is to type in the value of say Kota's drunkness at say 0 and hit new scan. Then he drinks and it goes to 22 or something. Then type in 22 in the value and hit next scan. The only result should be the address with what you want to change. double click the row then you can right click it at the bottom and adjust the value. I remember doing this for money cheats back in Rome total War a long time ago.
yeah you can always manually find the values you need

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Finally i could understand what those those ladies (and 2 girl?) talk about in the Bar without had to use my fricking phone try to google translate for every question and answers!!!

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Can anyone explain what the stats do and is it worth it to train before expanding the building?
It for something like do the cleanning faster, potential make more money and blue things from customer then use the blue thing to upgrade the massage technique to get more money and blue thing (don't know what the blue thing that call since i'm play JP version lol) stats in the first colum for PvE phase when do the pin-ball like rise HP, Damage..., stats in the second colum for the massage working phase. For me when i play i try rise the stats for quick cleanning first (about 90-100 is great enough some side char, main female char can go higher than 100 but the male main char max at 100) and most of the money i use to upgrade all stats for the main char i got him max out everything in the end of the first playthrough with the help of save and load lol (day 29). I think rise Damage and HP is pretty important too since you could get more customer (and money from them) in the pin-ball fight (not the battle to rise % complete an area). Try get some main female char at the Bar because they came and help you at the massage parlor for free and it will be a big help for you too since you don't have waste much money to hire more amature people (i lean it the hard way in my first first playthrough) Still the game maybe not possible to done everything in one playthrough anyway since there too many thing to do unless you very experience with the game and extreme patient to do the save + load + money manage to get the most good stats every time you do the stats upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isoldebaden

APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
I think there are some files missing. MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets It should contain the DLC files.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
hey that DLC is the gym right for some reason i can't move anywhere while in the gym
It's not broken, use your keyboard arrow keys or WASD to move up and down.
I was really confused too since the rest of the game is all controlled with the mouse.

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
on startup ill get the cursor changed to the white glove pointer, but a black screen otherwise. What would cause this?
Running the demo from DL site works fine but not this.

sixhats

Feb 27, 2024
you can read my post on page 7 on how to use it, but i'll try and drop a save once i finish finding all the values
Good Luck finding all the values.
They seemed to change every time that I went on a Date.

I would have to search for the Self-Drunkenness value every time.
The Affection seemed to stay solid, but I didn't actually check.

Not even sure how you would find the Advertising Time Limit value.

Research, Shop Money, and Personal Money seemed to all be stable.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes