Sithodox

Nov 6, 2020
There are no bugs in this game, where did you get stuck
Check the posts bro, I saw at least three posts struggled to find the language spell you mentioned like 40 pages ago.

I personally never find the way to pick the school without knowing the language spell, which is needed to advance the story. There might be some plot issue after one of your update?

The bug I think is after you finish the "a small favor" event in the mall. Nothing comes after. The walkghrough says something about "the expense" mission/event idk. But it doesn't show and I can't find it anywhere. Nor can I find the option in the Apartments to go to the Teyna girl. I'll attatch my save here.

Update:

I load a save before buying the studio, rerun everything and this time the The Expanse mission poped after I finish the "favor" event. There's definitely a trigger or variable that didn't load last time due to some issue. But, it's avoidable.

For those who stucked at 3rd spell, try going through the game process and rerun everything in exact order given in the front page's "Developer note" section.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes