NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?
Save to disk before trying this.

Control + Shift + J to open console command and enter these lines individually:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone3 = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone2 = 9

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintontalk = false

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_winton = 4

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintonsex = 1

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?

Reactions: William8

William8

Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?
gameplay request: could we get a gypsy... or trader girl that takes stuff from the workshop and sells it at best prices according to her stats and settings?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, are there any factions that can be vassalized? invest up to 100 and receive income
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.
But to donate to this faction, and ultimately become a leader, shouldn't I "convert"?

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes