SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly... Elara's a overly emotional bitch right now, all because we didn't sleep/we banged her. Like the fuck? Now she's uber pissed I've been laying down the hammer in all the girls except her (cause I am a gentlemen and I don't bang drunk ladies). So question being, will this bullshit shitshow drama end soon or am I going have to plan a hate fucking?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
she is pissed either way so I think it's better to fuck her :ROFLMAO:

Errr is that referenced in your dialogue I. This release? Because I'm pretty sure I did sleep with Elara in my save but during her rant about us to Diana did anyone else see her say we DIDN'T sleep with her and how our MC says he didn't want to take advantage of her while drunk even, though they did back then? Or is it just me and I loaded a weird save error? o_O

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok I haven't had a chance to try 4-15 yet but I have a bug or two to report on 4-12.1 the bug fix.
just after the text where they're going to interrogate the Noxa, MC says "I'm always ready" menu choice and the next line in in SPANISH...I think... I sure can't read it.

Also, just previously when reviewing Lidia relationship I get this crash. I can ignore it and go on but not sure what errors lie ahead.

Good game so far. I hope it doesn't lose it's focus and end up just wandering around in the Academy messing with and being messed with the girls. Interstellar conquers are a little too hard to ignore plot wise y'know.

Reactions: Hawka1O7

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
new game?yes

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of this new game of mine: Criminal Attraction.

It is the story of a brilliant FBI agent who infiltrates a gang of sexy criminals....

Criminal Attraction will be very similar to Mech Academy in terms of the relationship dynamics. There will be five girls that you can have a relationship with. Each choice will be decisive to will have effect either in the short run or in the long run. I would love to have your opinion on this project (free download).

I want to reassure everyone regarding the releases of Mech Academy. It will continue to have two monthly releases, with no loss of quality or quantity of content. In fact, I will not be alone in developing Criminal Attraction, so I will be able to take care of both projects.

I thank you and look forward to your comments!

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes