Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Renders are still nice in this but sigh nothing is happening story wise. Game has become Elara has a tantrum the game. Updates are also tiny at this point I know the dev started another game so I assume that is why splitting dev time up. Lets hope this game bounces back but who knows we started with alt history,cryostatis,secrecy, galactic war,mechs and now like stated ealier I think the last 3? Updates has just been Elara is jealous and bitchy. It is what it is I guess just a shame I was really into the intial release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Made a compressed Android port of Mech Academy v0.4.18 with RiamMar's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Can you update your android port to the latest version of the game?
Thanks anyways ☺

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I really tried, but the dialogue is horrifically bad.
What is even the point when just reading through it is an arduous slog that makes you start hating characters?

Anyone who actually pays for a sub to this crap must be insane.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Although I count this game as highly promising....I hope it doesn't devolve into just another fu*k fest with no story. The enemy has been awfully quiet in the last update....

Reactions: Johan_0000

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I've seen the same gorgeous character model that Elara uses in Sassy Girl (Miriam). Does anyone know what it's called?

EDIT:
Nvm, I found it myself. For anyone interested, this is Sharon HD for G8F and G8.1F.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
and in your new update even through i won the fight against the noxa cap_04_sc_10_mc_win == true
valentina and irina stated that valentina came to help cause the code changed to cap_04_sc_10_mc_win == 2..
i changed it in my script and just wanted to let you know that there is a minor mistake
I noticed the same.

I really enjoy this game, has a lot of content, very different girls to please everyone (Sari is f*cking hot, too bad she's a bitch), and a good story (sci-fi is usually not my thing). I just hope it won't get abandoned because of their other game Criminal Attraction.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man I'm so happy I played the game with Ellara having resolved her sh1t lol. Also, why is every damn girl a psycho in this game apart from Lydia lol I think?
Man I miss the beginning, it was quite funny with him being "sexist".

Good game I don't have much to say for now

[EDIT]/
I do have one thing to say, I think the ppl deserve more Valentina content she is the real og not Mei man, Mei appeared just like a shamanic psycho nympho lol. Valentina is the og who rly tried to understand the MC and offered him comfort on his 1st day. t

I really tried, but the dialogue is horrifically bad.
What is even the point when just reading through it is an arduous slog that makes you start hating characters?

Anyone who actually pays for a sub to this crap must be insane.
Man I didn't notice at all maybe I'm rly auto correcting without noticing anymore or do the mod correct mistakes or smt?

Now that I think abt it, it's a shame that we don't get some epic fight scenes.
I laughed my a$$ off when Drana began teaching him some cultivation method for him to form a dantian. My man has been watching some manhwas/manhuas lol. I loved it. It'd be great if we could see more of him developing his skills it's a shame rly.

Man it feels good to write small coms from time to time lol

THX

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
Game has some pacing issues but overall its a good Game.
People on here can hate on it all they want but the Game as of now isnt even a Year old so overall you can definetely be satisfied with the amount of content already available

it can improve here and there but its decent. Good renders and plot premise for sure

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
MECH ACADEMY V.0.5.3 NEW RELEASE!!!

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!

Changelog:
  • 3,000 words
  • 192 images
  • 18 animations
MC has the chance to relive, together with Mei, one of the most exciting moments of his adventure in Section Two.
In the meantime, many things have changed in the academy, for the better. MC reflects on his relationships with the other pilots: at this point, he would have a lot to lose if anything bad happened to any of the girls.
Finally, it's time for a relaxing holiday. While waiting for the final attack on the Noxa, the crew of Section Two decides to spend a pleasant day at the beach. It will be an opportunity to show off some gorgeous swimwear and question who, among the girls, is MC's favourite.

May 2, 2020
MECH ACADEMY V.0.5.3 NEW RELEASE!!!

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!

Changelog:
  • 3,000 words
  • 192 images
  • 18 animations
MC has the chance to relive, together with Mei, one of the most exciting moments of his adventure in Section Two.
In the meantime, many things have changed in the academy, for the better. MC reflects on his relationships with the other pilots: at this point, he would have a lot to lose if anything bad happened to any of the girls.
Finally, it's time for a relaxing holiday. While waiting for the final attack on the Noxa, the crew of Section Two decides to spend a pleasant day at the beach. It will be an opportunity to show off some gorgeous swimwear and question who, among the girls, is MC's favourite.
Finally a new update

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes