pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
There is a patreon being advertised with the game. And on that patreon page there is AI art being shown. Art that got produced by AI that got trained to replicate afrobull's artstyle as closely as possible
So? Don't support the dev on Patreon. And nobody's forcing you to. "Vote" with your money. I don't see a problem here.
Unless your problem is that people have opposing views on AI than you and the "it's plagiarism" argument does not affect them and they'd gladly support the dev who's using "plagiarised AI art"?

Reactions: nyex117

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Oh shit, another story where the girls treat the Mc like shit and he doesn't even fight back.

You should add femdom tag...

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
So, you're just stealing Afrobull's shit.

This is just straight-up plagiarism.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So? Don't support the dev on Patreon. And nobody's forcing you to. "Vote" with your money. I don't see a problem here.
Unless your problem is that people have opposing views on AI than you and the "it's plagiarism" argument does not affect them and they'd gladly support the dev who's using "plagiarised AI art"?
You lurked for 5 years, just to come out now and have the dumbest take. I can almost appreciate the bit.

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
You lurked for 5 years, just to come out now and have the dumbest take. I can almost appreciate the bit.
First, get your math right - I've "lurked" for almost 7 years.
Second: if your best reaction to opposing opinion is just "you dumb", then sorry - you're just immature and we have nothing to discuss. That also means you should not be the one making (important) decisions.

Reactions: nyex117

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
First, get your math right - I've "lurked" for almost 7 years.
Second: if your best reaction to opposing opinion is just "you dumb", then sorry - you're just immature and we have nothing to discuss. That also means you should not be the one making (important) decisions.
You opinion was 'I don't have a problem', which is dumb. Vote with your wallet? Also dumb as hell. Sorry if you feel slighted because your opinion is too stupid to require much more explanation than that. You clearly give zero fucks about anything outside of yourself, and so weren't worth the time for a detailed rebuttal; because you clearly wouldn't care enough to change your mind anyways. So why bother?

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
You opinion was 'I don't have a problem', which is dumb. Vote with your wallet? Also dumb as hell. Sorry if you feel slighted because your opinion is too stupid to require much more explanation than that. You clearly give zero fucks about anything outside of yourself, and so weren't worth the time for a detailed rebuttal; because you clearly wouldn't care enough to change your mind anyways. So why bother?
Great! Then care about problems you have no control of but never go vote. That'll show them!
Also you cared enough to write these long ramblings. So you are contradicting yourself - you bothered.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Great! Then care about problems you have no control of but never go vote. That'll show them!
Also you cared enough to write these long ramblings. So you are contradicting yourself - you bothered.
There is caring enough to have fun, insofar as one can playing with in idiot. Then there is caring enough to put in the effort to try and engage with someone honestly in an attempt to change their mind. Boy, you clearly aren't worth the effort of the later.

Nice try there, but I do in fact vote. However you are getting real boring, real fast. Got any more zingers in your back pocket, or are you ready to do us all a favor and go back to silently lurking for another 7 years?

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
There is caring enough to have fun, insofar as one can playing with in idiot. Then there is caring enough to put in the effort to try and engage with someone honestly in an attempt to change their mind. Boy, you clearly aren't worth the effort of the later.

Nice try there, but I do in fact vote. However you are getting real boring, real fast. Got any more zingers in your back pocket, or are you ready to do us all a favor and go back to silently lurking for another 7 years?
Ah, so that's why you seem so rude - because you're not having fun. Got it!
Anyway, so who's forcing you to pay for a game with "plagiarised AI art"? Blink twice if you are being held hostage!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes