Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EtherTale

May 15, 2024
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)
Is it the final version or is it being updated?

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
So where can I download this tool? or is it no longer available for free? And before you kill me, both links in the first post didn't really help since patreon is blocked in my country and the afdian one is a maze and I just couldn't find my way through it (But then again, maybe I'm just dumb idk) So I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a direct download link of the latest/newest version, and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So where can I download this tool? or is it no longer available for free? And before you kill me, both links in the first post didn't really help since patreon is blocked in my country and the afdian one is a maze and I just couldn't find my way through it (But then again, maybe I'm just dumb idk) So I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a direct download link of the latest/newest version, and thanks in advance! :)

If you need translation into English, sugoi, and into any other language gpt.
How do I even access either of those? I mean I know you have to be a supporter and you become a supporter by subscribing to the Patreon but How does my MTool instance know that I'm a supporter?

EDIT: "Please re-download the tool from the personal link in the private message after payment to enable additional features."

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes