• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Can anyone please tell me how to go from v015 to the most recent v017? Apologies in advance for asking what is probably a very common question, but my search skills are apparently due for an upgrade because I haven't been able to find the answer. Do I download the latest version and copy over my saves, or is there a 015 to 016 that I missed, after which I could apply the 016 to 017?
If you are on version 0.15, this is already part 2 of the game. If you download a new version of the game and place it in the same location, it should automatically load saves from the previous one.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how to go from v015 to the most recent v017? Apologies in advance for asking what is probably a very common question, but my search skills are apparently due for an upgrade because I haven't been able to find the answer. Do I download the latest version and copy over my saves, or is there a 015 to 016 that I missed, after which I could apply the 016 to 017?
If you haven't changed anything, like me, if you download the latest version (the complete one), DON'T extract over an old one. Just go in and load your last save, they should all be there, automatically. No need to manually copy, they are transferred from Backup automatically.

Peace :(

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, I was thinking:
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely (that's why I stuck an "absolutely" into the post :geek:)
but that's a pretty darn good one too.

View attachment 3637554 View attachment 3637557
Please tell me that hasn't been there all along? Was it at least maybe added in a recent update? :LOL:
Review edited. (y)
It was added in a mod leading into the end of the first part, then integrated into the main game for part 2.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
TropecitaGames I think this is a mistranslation or typo or something that is not supposed to be there, so I thought I would report it to you.
And for the second image the sentence after the word "sibling!" doesn't really make sense, something feels off, I don't really know what it is trying to say, so something could be wrong there too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know but when I play the game my humor rises a few points, If anybody make a point, that I'm biased because I have a personal attachment to it, he is right,
Great Job Trope, it is Clearly on display how much your game has improved and it keeps improving, to be honest , the game and the Novel are only 60% for me the rest is the interaction with everybody here or on Discord plus the effort put into personally addressing all doubts and questions, from all of you Sage, Riam, and a few more Loyal Fans makes this special game something unique, more as an experience.
I personally find it almost imposible to put my opinion in a few sentences in a review.
Kudos Trope you exceled yourself again !
Thanks, Xapi!

Well, I was thinking:
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely (that's why I stuck an "absolutely" into the post :geek:)
but that's a pretty darn good one too.

View attachment 3637554 View attachment 3637557
Please tell me that hasn't been there all along? Was it at least maybe added in a recent update? :LOL:
Review edited. (y)
Only since 0.14 ;)

TropecitaGames I think this is a mistranslation or typo or something that is not supposed to be there, so I thought I would report it to you.
And for the second image the sentence after the word "sibling!" doesn't really make sense, something feels off, I don't really know what it is trying to say, so something could be wrong there too.
Eva's sentence is a mocking of something the MC said previously ("A good way to avoid accidents") replacing every vowel with an "i". It's intended, since Eva is making fun of him.
Martha's sentence, although convoluted, is correct. I would have written "The mother of the children of the most wonderful man in the world" for clarity, but English is a little bitch.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Eva's sentence is a mocking of something the MC said previously ("A good way to avoid accidents") replacing every vowel with an "i". It's intended, since Eva is making fun of him.
That part must be in the release I haven't played yet - been trying to catch up on my list!

Wonder if I would have caught the joke, or wondered if she was having a stroke. :unsure::LOL:

If you had used "y" instead of "i", you could have joked she was just speaking Welsh. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes