RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay so you get the very bad end by Killing Gustav with the super OP instant win skill, but how do you actually get to use that skill?
In previous boss fights it was unlocked after you died once I'm pretty sure, but for this fight you have to reload.

I hope the endings will be added to the gallery after you unlock them in a future update
So... How is the bad end? what is it about

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Thank you!
May I ask where one obtains this "arane focus thingy"?
For that, i have no idea since i just used the save file provided to see scenes, saw that "Arcane Focus" could be equipped and that it buffed MP like crazy. Maybe by searching it here someone said where you could find it.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Kinda feels like the plot was lost at some point, the whole setup is that their kid would stop the demon king and then switches to they will stop the demon king in the final act, idk. The endings definitely needs some fleshing out too
No, Europa tasked them with killing demon king Gustav first and only then they can give birth to a future hero in the world. Besides Europa the whole journey have been preventing Sanas pregnancy until they defeat Gustav.

Reactions: Aereon1104

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Nah, ThatGuy22 has a point, sorta. Going by her reaction in the Bad End, Europa never expected anyone to actually kill him, only just hurt him. So it is weird that they were destined to have a kid who would be powerful enough to actually challenge the demon king. My guess? The final husband/wife reveal might not have been planned at the start.

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
beat the game with fief ending, wish there was a new game+ or after ending option to view the gallery with endings in it
the game could use some extended or/and new ero scenes and events

Reactions: genericplant

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
beat the game with fief ending, wish there was a new game+ or after ending option to view the gallery with endings in it
the game could use some extended or/and new ero scenes and events
My wish would have been a short prologue segment, which is basically the endings but with a little bit of actual gameplay where you play house with Sana...

...When she's not busy getting pregnant with someone else that is

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Short epilogue segments are the bomb. I hate it whenever the game just cuts to endscreen right after final fight. Too abrupt. I love Impy's games, but the fact that it immediatly cuts to end screen after final level just puts me off. Even just some dialogue after final fight that makes the end screen come more naturally is good.

I havent played the ending yet, Im waiting for next update, so I dont know exactly where this one fits, but yeah.

Reactions: Aereon1104

DetoKun

Aug 31, 2019
Greetings!
Does anyone have a complete guide for this game?
I would like to be able to get everything the current version has to offer.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes