AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
Because it is not a bug. It is caused by you. I cant tell what you been doing i.e. save editing, using old save, using gallery mod, using some tool or leaving on going quest.

But I can certainly tell you, this is caused by you. Specifically, you missing Rachel quest and can only happen by what I mention previously. Unfortunately, I do not assist in user-made/caused themselves bugs. But I will help you out ONLY THIS TIME.
I've seen you type this many times, and I just have to state my complete disagreement.

Absolutely, you are 100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save (when properly informed by the developer not to do so), or using tools and/or mods (where it's their own responsibility) that it's completely their own fault if things are broken.

If a user can't progress or runs into a non-bug, that is to say, they fail to progress because of their own inability to read in-game quests or talk to the right character as the dialogue has informed them about etc. then again—absolutely their own fault. That is provided the design by the developer is not terrible and it is reasonable to expect the user to figure it out. But like I said, that wouldn't be a bug. Just user error.

Now to my disagreement. Above caveats aside, if a game breaks or has a bug then it is absolutely 100% on the developer. Every single time. It is not the responsibility of the user to play the game in a certain manner—if that is what is required to make the game function normally, then the developer should be using rails to make sure the user plays the game in said manner, and can't accidentally break the game by not playing "as intended". That is part of game design. Choose where to allow freedom, and where to restrict it—whether to control scope, possible bugs, or purely by design choice etc.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've seen you type this many times, and I just have to state my complete disagreement.

Absolutely, you are 100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save (when properly informed by the developer not to do so), or using tools and/or mods (where it's their own responsibility) that it's completely their own fault if things are broken.

If a user can't progress or runs into a non-bug, that is to say, they fail to progress because of their own inability to read in-game quests or talk to the right character as the dialogue has informed them about etc. then again—absolutely their own fault. That is provided the design by the developer is not terrible and it is reasonable to expect the user to figure it out. But like I said, that wouldn't be a bug. Just user error.

Now to my disagreement. Above caveats aside, if a game breaks or has a bug then it is absolutely 100% on the developer. Every single time. It is not the responsibility of the user to play the game in a certain manner—if that is what is required to make the game function normally, then the developer should be using rails to make sure the user plays the game in said manner, and can't accidentally break the game by not playing "as intended". That is part of game design. Choose where to allow freedom, and where to restrict it—whether to control scope, possible bugs, or purely by design choice etc.
Please dont tell me, you think I is this game dev.

Anyway, to the matter at hand, that perfectly fine if you disagree, you do you. But you do realize you basically saying exactly what I saying many times before in this thread. What is the point of your post to quote me and get into something that has nothing to do with you?

Reason you see I say it many times is some people go about doing things without thinking at all. Simple fact. Many issues I see in this thread are user bugs and not dev bugs. And the post in question is that self. Yet, I am not disregarding the plethora of dev bugs either. But if you been monitoring me, to see me say it many times as you said, then you should be seeing I helping people with many dev bugs as well o_O

In regards to the game dev:
The dev aka BoN is rushing this game and releasing it with tons of bugs. But same time if players do not know what they are doing using tools or save editing, then they shouldnt be trying to circumvent bugs themselves without any guidance. Especially following randoms who post fixes and new to this thread. BUT at least, think and follow knowledgeable people about the game and dont be editing and doing nonsense all willy-nilly. Hence, I been posting fixes on my discord with detail instruction on how to proper save edit to fix some of the bugs in the game. So I don't know what is the point of this quote to me, as I see no value or point in talking about this with you.

Regardless, I really dont see the need for this discussion. If you disagree, then thats perfectly fine. This is something for you and the dev to discuss in terms of what you disagree and all that in your last paragraph.

Nothing to do with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maericke

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
Please dont tell me, you think I is this game dev.
No, I am perfectly aware that you are not the game dev.
Anyway, to the matter at hand, that perfectly fine if you disagree, you do you. But you do realize you basically saying exactly what I saying many times before in this thread. What is the point of your post to quote me and get into something that has nothing to do with you. Besides you disagree and see it plenty and was it even necessary?
What do you mean what is the point about me bringing this up? This is a public forum, and you're very active in the thread. A forum is a place of discussion. You stated something I disagree with, and I respectfully stated I disagree and my reasoning behind it.
Reason you see I say it many times is some people go about doing shit. Simple fact. Many issues I see in this thread are user bugs and not dev bugs. And the post in question is that self.
Like I said in my caveats: "Absolutely, you are 100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save (when properly informed by the developer not to do so), or using tools and/or mods (where it's their own responsibility) that it's completely their own fault if things are broken."
In other words, it is absolutely fair of you to tell users it's their fault if they did the above. My disagreement was specifically for when you state it's the user's fault for things such as breaking a quest by going and doing something else and coming back later, sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order (how would they know the exact order without a walkthrough—which is NOT mandatory) and things of similar nature. Things that are the responsibility of the developer.
In regards to the game dev:
The dev aka BoN is rushing this game and releasing it with tons of bugs. But same time if players do not know what they are doing using tools or save editing, then they shouldnt be trying to circumvent bugs themselves. Plus, I never said this game is not riddle with bugs caused by the dev and players should NOT help themselves. BUT at least, think and follow knowledgeable people about the game. Hence, I been posting fixes on my discord with detail instruction on how to proper save edit to fix some of the bugs in the game. So I don't know what is the point of this quote to me, as I see no value or point in talking about this with you.
I don't know whether it's rushing the game, or just lack of knowledge and skill to pull it off (or both), but he certainly releases it with tons of bugs again and again, that's right. I have been following the game for a while and it is hard to miss.
I never said you claimed the game isn't full of actual bugs (read: not the user's fault) but that you shouldn't fault the users for actual bugs in the game.
What I said has nothing to do with how you help people with fixes for Beggar's mess.
Regardless, I really dont see the need for this discussion. If you disagree, then thats perfectly fine. This is something for you and the dev to discuss in terms of what you disagree.

Nothing to do with me.
It has nothing to do with the developer, though. Once again, my statement was on how you have repeatedly put the fault of actual bugs in the game, unrelated to my earlier caveats, onto players seeking help. That's why I quoted you, and addressed you.

Honestly, I feel I was clear, fair and not malicious at all in my message to you. So I am confused at best with how you seem to have taken it super personally, and your condescending response.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No, I am perfectly aware that you are not the game dev.

What do you mean what is the point about me bringing this up? This is a public forum, and you're very active in the thread. A forum is a place of discussion. You stated something I disagree with, and I respectfully stated I disagree and my reasoning behind it.

Like I said in my caveats: "Absolutely, you are 100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save (when properly informed by the developer not to do so), or using tools and/or mods (where it's their own responsibility) that it's completely their own fault if things are broken."
In other words, it is absolutely fair of you to tell users it's their fault if they did the above. My disagreement was specifically for when you state it's the user's fault for things such as breaking a quest by going and doing something else and coming back later, sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order (how would they know the exact order without a walkthrough—which is NOT mandatory) and things of similar nature. Things that are the responsibility of the developer.

I don't know whether it's rushing the game, or just lack of knowledge and skill to pull it off (or both), but he certainly releases it with tons of bugs again and again, that's right. I have been following the game for a while and it is hard to miss.
I never said you claimed the game isn't full of actual bugs (read: not the user's fault) but that you shouldn't fault the users for actual bugs in the game.
What I said has nothing to do with how you help people with fixes for Beggar's mess.

It has nothing to do with the developer, though. Once again, my statement was on how you have repeatedly put the fault of actual bugs in the game, unrelated to my earlier caveats, onto players seeking help. That's why I quoted you, and addressed you.

Honestly, I feel I was clear, fair and not malicious at all in my message to you. So I am confused at best with how you seem to have taken it super personally, and your condescending response.
" super personally, and your condescending response."
Let me be clear, if words make you assume stuff and all this nonsense, don't respond to me.

"My disagreement was specifically for when you state it's the user's fault for things such as breaking a quest by going and doing something else and coming back later, sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order"

Let me keep this simple.
First of all, before you address me, do you know why it is the user fault and NOT just simple going and doing something else? You really think it so simple as "sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order".
It makes no sense I even continue to have this conversation after you said this.

Same time saying it "100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save" ETC.
Then what in the blue hell is your argument???
I think you need to check all those saves yourselves before you come to me. You clearly have some kinda misconception on how the game functions and think it is simply breaking sequence. You for real??? Nah man, I wasting my time here replying to this.

Honestly it makes no sense I even reply to you again. You will just say nonsense unfortunately.

Last edited:

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Let me be clear, if words make you assume stuff and all this nonsense, don't respond to me.

"My disagreement was specifically for when you state it's the user's fault for things such as breaking a quest by going and doing something else and coming back later, sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order"

Let me keep this simple.
First of all, before you address me, do you know why it is the user fault and NOT just simple going and doing something else? You really think it so simple. It makes no sense I even continue to have this conversation if this is what you think.

Yet you quote me when you clearly have no clue as to why I said user bugs. Same time saying it "100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save" ETC.
Then what is your argument???
I think you need to check all those saves yourselves before you come to me.

Honestly it makes no sense I even reply to you again. I wouldnt even bother replying.
Hey man link compressed v0.96 for Mediafire or pixeldran

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
You seem to just want to talk down to me, as if I am some unintelligent and unknowledgeable [whatever], so I will reply to this message and that will be it. I will no longer address you, if you are going to talk to me in such a rude manner because I "dared" to disagree with your way of responding to some people.
I used the words "with how you seem to have taken it super personally, and your condescending response.", which means I am stating that is how I interpret it, but believe I could be wrong in my interpretation. I am now certain you are being condescending with how you speak to me, as you removed all doubt.

Let me keep this simple.
First of all, before you address me, do you know why it is the user fault and NOT just simple going and doing something else? You really think it so simple as "sequence breaking by not doing things in the exact order".
It makes no sense I even continue to have this conversation after you said this.

Same time saying it "100% correct that if a user breaks the game by save editing, using an old save" ETC.
Then what in the blue hell is your argument???
How do I know? By reading your posts. You are very clear when you state people are using save edits, tools, mods and what have you. Like I've said several times now, I was addressing specifically when you state or imply users are wrong for "playing the game wrong" by sequence breaking if they did something else during a quest etc.
In fact, the very message I quoted has an example of that. That's why I quoted it, and why my message was relevant and not "nonsense" as you keep stating. This is what I was referring to, to be clear:
"[...] I cant tell what you been doing i.e. save editing, using old save, using gallery mod, using some tool or leaving on going quest."
That is just an example, there are other times where you imply actual bugs unrelated to mods etc. to be the user's fault. Like I've stated repeatedly, THAT is what I am addressing. I was stating cases where you are absolutely in the right, so you would know I understand the situation, and comparing it with what I was disagreeing with.
I think you need to check all those saves yourselves before you come to me. You clearly have some kinda misconception on how the game functions and think it is simply breaking sequence. You for real??? Nah man, I wasting my time here replying to this.

Honestly it makes no sense I even reply to you again. You will just say nonsense unfortunately.
I am literally a game developer with years of experience in various engines, including several years in RPG Maker MV/MZ. There are no misconceptions on how the game functions. I have looked at it myself, fixed things myself for when I played, AND checked out people's saves because I was curious how things were breaking.
This is such an odd thing to do, to start attacking my supposed "credentials" because I stated I don't agree with some instances of what you've said to some users? It has nothing to do with the situation at hand whatsoever.

The only one who has been stating nonsense is you—in some vague attempt to deflect away from you being respectfully called out.
But absolutely I agree, it makes no sense you reply to me again. After all, everything I said would go through your mental filter and turn into supposed "nonsense" again.

Good day to you, Sir.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You seem to just want to talk down to me, as if I am some unintelligent and unknowledgeable [whatever], so I will reply to this message and that will be it. I will no longer address you, if you are going to talk to me in such a rude manner because I "dared" to disagree with your way of responding to some people.
I used the words "with how you seem to have taken it super personally, and your condescending response.", which means I am stating that is how I interpret it, but believe I could be wrong in my interpretation. I am now certain you are being condescending with how you speak to me, as you removed all doubt.

How do I know? By reading your posts. You are very clear when you state people are using save edits, tools, mods and what have you. Like I've said several times now, I was addressing specifically when you state or imply users are wrong for "playing the game wrong" by sequence breaking if they did something else during a quest etc.
In fact, the very message I quoted has an example of that. That's why I quoted it, and why my message was relevant and not "nonsense" as you keep stating. This is what I was referring to, to be clear:
"[...] I cant tell what you been doing i.e. save editing, using old save, using gallery mod, using some tool or leaving on going quest."
That is just an example, there are other times where you imply actual bugs unrelated to mods etc. to be the user's fault. Like I've stated repeatedly, THAT is what I am addressing. I was stating cases where you are absolutely in the right, so you would know I understand the situation, and comparing it with what I was disagreeing with.

I am literally a game developer with years of experience in various engines, including several years in RPG Maker MV/MZ. There are no misconceptions on how the game functions. I have looked at it myself, fixed things myself for when I played, AND checked out people's saves because I was curious how things were breaking.
This is such an odd thing to do, to start attacking my supposed "credentials" because I stated I don't agree with some instances of what you've said to some users? It has nothing to do with the situation at hand whatsoever.

The only one who has been stating nonsense is you—in some vague attempt to deflect away from you being respectfully called out.
But absolutely I agree, it makes no sense you reply to me again. After all, everything I said would go through your mental filter and turn into supposed "nonsense" again.

Good day to you, Sir.
Why cant you keep it simple, just provide proof on what you addressing instead of essays.
What is this talk down shit you on and NOW I attacking you. What the jail, what you smoking!!!
I responding to nonsense, simple as that. But you adding essay upon essay of extra information that irrelevant instead of simply posting a link with a save I fixed to backup your claim. With proof as to the cause of the bug.

Simple solution:
Where is your proof???
You calling me out okay, perfect.
Instead of words:
Provide/link a post that has a save, I fixed, and I said the reason for the bug was user bug when it wasn't. Explain the game bug then!!!

EDIT:
The mere fact you posted this as an example and you even bold my "leaving on going quest", shows me you do not understand what you are saying at all. I am not going to explain to you what that means or how it contradicts what you are saying. It simple shows you are very ignorant to the entire thing AND DID NOT CHECK before you choose to criticize me. NO PROOF PROVIDED or explanation as what the so call game bug is. SHOW ME THE GAME BUG PROOF, no essay crap, proof. But I am 1000% sure you cant, as it a user-bug as I said.
Ultimately, I was spot on in my previous replies. This matter is close to me

TO EVERYONE ELSE
That post is a perfect example of user caused bugs and NOT A GAME BUG or whatever crap this guy is saying. Read his post and his "so call claim", and I invite anyone to check the save LINK themselves. See who is talking the truth. Additionally, I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. But provide proof first. I am not going to condone essay of nonsense again. But that's on me. Next time, my simple response go be "Provide proof"

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i need help . I'm stuck when Lucy need find a way to steal the virus samples and don't know what to do
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

the game crashed on this image
You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
the game crashed on this image
Is not crashed . When that nightmares beginning , you need to find something in your house ( check all the house) before find and see another . At last u just need take knife at your kitchen and remember you need to kill jack first before see maria .

ICDI ..elvesK..

Jul 31, 2023
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.
Thank you for your help man . But i'm arealy check him and can't find the answer. That's why i need to go here to find help because i'm stuck in there amost 3h before turn my pc off and go to sleep

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes