• To improve security, we have started forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on next login. If this triggers on your account, please check your email for a password reset link. If you have any problems, email us, open a ticket, or contact us on Discord.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I read some other NTR manhwas
I would like to share my experience to hear your opinion
I started reading NTR's manhwa a week ago

The main difference between Adult Game (West and Japan) and Manhwa (South Korea) is in the amount of heavy feelings (I don't mean sexual feelings, I mean emotional feelings) and showing the issues in a big way.

In the manhwa, we are facing a very heavy atmosphere. It is so emotional and heavy that half of the time we see the crying and depression of the characters in that manhwa! And they show issues like Cheating and NTR very big and critical, as if the world is over and life is over for MC, etc

But in Adult Game, it is not like that, instead of strong emotional feelings, we are on the side with strong sexual feelings and feelings of excitement, worry and fear, and issues like Cheating and NTR are not shown very big.

Personally, I agree with showing NTR big and vital, but I don't agree with the intense emotional feelings

Example: I was reading the Everything Is Agreed manhwa right now, this manhwa is not even NTR! There is NTS (Netorase)! In my whole life, I have never hated Bull or LI in Netorare games, but this manhwa made me experience this for the first time in only 20 chapters !!!

This experience is not only my experience, but my close friends also say the same. They also say that NTR Manhwa is very heavy.
But I wish it wasn't like that because the art and models of the manhwa are great
Note: I don't mean all NTR manhwas, but most of them are like this

I wanted to share this experience with you to hear your opinion, tnx
I think you are severely underestimating how heavy japanese ntr can get...both in Manga/Doujin and VN/RPG form. You seem like you are new to the genre so have not experienced a lot of ntr catalog of woks. Koreans Manhwa very dark works revolve around drug, prostitution, and rape not necessarily NTR and that can be applied to anywhere. Koreans at least Manhwa wise are very poor at developing ntr works. Not netori since its very easy to write netori stories. Once you read enough ntr works you will see the issues korean manhwas have.

Also, there are a lot of weak and artificial ntr works so its not surprising if you have mainly experienced ntr works focused on sexual feelings than emotional. And if someone says Manhwas have a lot NTR works..thats a red flag and it tells me they don't understand the genre and differences it has within the types.

Reactions: zebucetiva

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yeah, truly a shame. I hope more authors in the future won't give a damn about the public and do what they want. The author of Secret Class actually showed signs of putting ntr but the readers literally burst out of anger. He even apologized to them smh
I followed toomics, toptoon, and lehzin since basicallt 2017 and even had access to their raw service. What I noticed is everything shifted during the pandemic. You would get way more different types of manahwa especially harcore from 2017-2020. Around 2020, is when there was a drastic shift to harem, vanilla, and netori. Not even just ntr but hardcore work in general decreased significantly.

captivated

May 27, 2018
thanks man. i already have those 2 on my watch list waiting to be completed. the rest i already played, except natsuko because iirc the translation still not completed. is it completed already?

i really like all the game you listed, especially the delinquent one. it really hit the spot for me. well maybe not the ending rofl.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
The scenes here seem good, even with female protag, but this has to be one of the most tedious games I've ever played. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong by going to each of the conversation scenes, not really sure with only mtool translation.

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
I think you are severely underestimating how heavy japanese ntr can get...both in Manga/Doujin and VN/RPG form. You seem like you are new to the genre so have not experienced a lot of ntr catalog of woks. Koreans Manhwa very dark works revolve around drug, prostitution, and rape not necessarily NTR and that can be applied to anywhere. Koreans at least Manhwa wise are very poor at developing ntr works. Not netori since its very easy to write netori stories. Once you read enough ntr works you will see the issues korean manhwas have.

Also, there are a lot of weak and artificial ntr works so its not surprising if you have mainly experienced ntr works focused on sexual feelings than emotional. And if someone says Manhwas have a lot NTR works..thats a red flag and it tells me they don't understand the genre and differences it has within the types.
I agree with this. A lot of Korean NTR Manwhas don't do the NTR part very well.
There is one exception that I've found. A NTR Manwha that actually feels like NTR.
It is called Cohabitation:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
not tagged as such but Liu Shan Maker has NTR
don't know why people don't recognize it as such

male protag where you train a heroine (SLG). there are scenes where she gets mmf'd by enemies (2 scenes in separate bad ends, but same CG), which is what I got the first playthrough. even though I attempted to go happy path, it didnt say the pass conditions so i got the same bad end route twice. aint gonna make me play from the start so the full unlock option was convenient.

still believe it as NTR because yes, she is a love interest to the protag, even the very first scene is H between you and fmc.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes