4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Alpha-Hybrid

May 19, 2022
The only thing that matters when making video games is the money they generate, In absolute terms, if you want a second part, people have to buy and support the game enough to make it worth investing time and money in making a second part.

edit: the mostly Chinese negative reviews are because the game has a lot of nonsense :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It's the universal truth of it all, if you want sequels give money so the dude can feed himself and pay the artist and animators, giving likes can only do so much. if you're a game developer, do want money or likes?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Wow, Natasha is a fucking hypocrite, getting mad that Melody is in love with Chris while she's cheating and being fucked by Jeff right then and there, it's not like she's going to have sex with Chris anymore, as that was their deal, how can she even say she loves Chris anymore, she knows they're fucking on purpose now, so why the silly excuse they both know is fake?

I hope Melody moves in too, as she obviously has no place anymore either, just so she and Chris can be together after Natasha and Jeff get caught by her who makes a video to show Chris proof, with both Jeff's and Natasha's faces clearly visible, Natasha doesn't deserve Chris anymore.

What if he regains his former self by hearing that his daughter (did we already know they had a daughter?) has a man, I do wonder why he went to the church though.

EmmanPlaysEveryGame

Oct 25, 2018
This game felt like a big joke made into a VN, not complaining though.
Also I hope we get a sequel with gf/mc content (it's totally not happening)
It was meant to be a joke by the creator, they didn't know that it would really gain this much of attention. We just have to be patient cuz there is a ton of progress needed to be made on their "Main game"

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I have to say, I was disappointed by this last update.
Melody is like the blonde chick in A promise best left unkept, an annoying character mogged by the lead female and seeing her being the focus of three sets wasn't the bet surprise.
The open ending, fine. Natasha turning into a turbo slut, fine.
The sex scenes left a bad taste in my mouth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't understand the comment in the commentary about a "bonus scene floating around." Is it hidden in the game? A Patreon exclusive? I don't know if it's part of the pitch for me to subscribe or if I'm supposed to be hunting for an easter egg.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I don't understand the ending, so was the implication is that Chris knew?
from what I assuming
if there is a sequel

Chris might return to how he used to be before he got hit on the head and considering his daughter found a man

I can see a sort of potential 3 way ntr story perhaps

Chris probably finds out about Jeff and Natasha soon after and probably plans to ntr jeff, considering he bagged natasha in the first place he might have been like really good at sex before he lost his memory so he probably might try to ntr melody who knows he might try to steal back natasha, and then its a battle of Big magic dick vs Skilled sex

The the second part is The fact Since their daughter has a man he might also be a scummy guy who tries to NTR jeff and Chris we might get some oyakadon ntr on top of melody joining in

And then third option jeff just ntrs chris and the daughters man
Either way whatever direction they go next im fucking excited

• Thinking Face
Reactions: criestoomuch

Manlyspirit

Jun 12, 2023
As someone who enjoys NTR for the female corruption. This has by far been one of the best delivered executions of that.

The charming/silly tone only further accentuated everything about it because it made the characters very memorable.

Idk how the Dev's main project might be, but I almost feel like it won't quite scratch the itch as well as this one did for me.

10/10

I'm simply left wanting more. Natasha was perfection.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes