• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The conversation whilst Lena has always refused to work with Seymour, and they have spoken only once at the gallery:
Seymour - "It's not so simple. I'm interested in you, you see".
Lena - "Why ?"
Seymour - "I have my reasons, but they shouldn't concern you for now".
C'mon, that's her dad.
The father who takes a semi-nude and nude photo of her. And who also gets turned on by the private shows his daughter puts on for him. :KEK:
325f61775f9d82796aab4cf96f26a3d2.png
You are a sick man lucadiadis. You need to control those impure thoughts. :Kappa::KEK:

Reactions: NewSeal

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Lena can fantasize about Axel, the autmatic sex scene doesn't happen if Robert and Ian fight during the life drawing event, and Lena decides to end the date.
so its not going to work for me . my lena still in relationship with robert . damn wish i could do that .
thanks fo help

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
so its not going to work for me . my lena still in relationship with robert . damn wish i could do that .
thanks fo help
It should still work, I think. My Lena never stopped sleeping with Robert, and I got this to work. Crucial is just to have both Robert and Ian at the life drawing event (never did the music event, dunno if it works there too), and as Ian make choices that lead to a fight.
(I also let Ian get beaten up and constantly tap out to avoid too much damage to the relationship with Lena)

Reactions: phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
It should still work, I think. My Lena never stopped sleeping with Robert, and I got this to work. Crucial is just to have both Robert and Ian at the life drawing event (never did the music event, dunno if it works there too), and as Ian make choices that lead to a fight.
(I also let Ian get beaten up and constantly tap out to avoid too much damage to the relationship with Lena)
Thanks
I can try this . In drawing event I solved the problem without a fight so now I need to try this one . Hope it works

Thanks again

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Seymour is not her dad. EvaKiss has already said that ORS will be a much more realistic game than GGGB was. No incest, implied or otherwise.
Over the roughly 4 years of ORS development EK said a lot and also changed, added, cut out or paused a lot of stuff in the game. So anything she says on ORS should by now be taken with a grain of salt (a big one at that). That goes for any path, no matter if it is Seymour, Ian, Lena, Holly or whoever else.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour is not her dad. EvaKiss has already said that ORS will be a much more realistic game than GGGB was. No incest, implied or otherwise.
While I agree with your conclusion, I disagree with your route to it. I think an incestuous approach is much too vanilla for what EK has planned for the LSD arc. While EK originally may not have planned for ORS to be more depraved than GGGB, I think that plan will go to the wayside....but the approach will be more subtle and for that reason, way more erotic. GGGB emphasized hardcore scenes with very little finesse. The LSD arc in ORS, in my view, promises to be a slow intriguing spiral into increasingly darker scenarios.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
While I agree with your conclusion, I disagree with your route to it. I think an incestuous approach is much too vanilla for what EK has planned for the LSD arc. While EK originally may not have planned for ORS to be more depraved than GGGB, I think that plan will go to the wayside....but the approach will be more subtle and for that reason, way more erotic. GGGB emphasized hardcore scenes with very little finesse. The LSD arc in ORS, in my view, promises to be a slow intriguing spiral into increasingly darker scenarios.
I think it is Andrea more than anyone else than made me understand that the genius of EK is that we all project our very divergent fantasies on ORS and while none of them come true, we all believe our own will at some point.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes