• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Nah with the speed Eva has been working at ch 12 is probably all we will get for 2024. In fact we would be lucky if she even completes ch 12 before the year ends, meaning releasing ch 12 epilogue final.

I would love to be proven wrong tho but if Im not mistaken we only got ch 11 and the prologue for ch 12 in 2023.

My bigger concern is the quality of the updates. For the so-called beach event that has been hyped to hell, this release was underwhelming. There is also a trend in the alpha and the prologue that is concerning, namely the number of reused iilustrations.

Many sex scenes reuse old illustrations, and some sex scenes is literally just one shot of the penetration before it ends. The Ian x Holly scene at sea, Ian looking at Holly using her phone or Lena reminiscing about her fooling around with Jeremy or Marcel. The latter is literally Lena looking at a selfie she snapped and Eva added it to the gallery as if it's a full fledge scene. Idk but this does not bode well. :unsure:
Couldn't have said it better myself, I noticed that almost every single scene in this update has at least two maybe three reused illustrations, It seems that this has become a new trend with ORS lately, I guess she's doing it to save some time but honestly at this point I'm no longer bothered by waiting an eternity for this game so i wouldn't mind if it means Eva stops taking shortcuts.
Anyway i don't want to keep on bitching since i'm not a supporter, It's up to her patreons if they want to raise an issue on this.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Isn't that the whole point of characters such as Holly in such games? I'm not speaking of becoming a cheating slut, but to get a shy, 'pure' character to gradually become more and more experienced, open to new things. That's what I always found intriguing about such characters.
You would be surprised at the number of people who want to play "pure" girlfriend simulators

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Couldn't have said it better myself, I noticed that almost every single scene in this update has at least two maybe three reused illustrations, It seems that this has become a new trend with ORS lately, I guess she's doing it to save some time but honestly at this point I'm no longer bothered by waiting an eternity for this game so i wouldn't mind if it means Eva stops taking shortcuts.
Anyway i don't want to keep on bitching since i'm not a supporter, It's up to her patreons if they want to raise an issue on this.
If the bottleneck is the art, there are ways to improve and speed up the process

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Loved this update my Ian spent most of the time making love to Emma and Emma telling him she in love with him feel sorry for Perry but he acted like a moron when came to the how Emma was dressed and her bring the dog so owell Perry can get someone else

Reactions: Esti

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Just want to ask if the following is possible:

Ian and slutty Holly together
Ian, Holly and Leno in a three person relationship.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You would be surprised at the number of people who want to play "pure" girlfriend simulators
There's also some of us who like to do both.
Just want to ask if the following is possible:

Ian and slutty Holly together
Ian, Holly and Leno in a three person relationship.
Ian can tell slutty Holly that she's hot this update, I assume if she's not with Lena he'll get to hit that.
I don't think Jay Leno is in the game, so I don't think Ian and Holly can get into a relationship with him.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Im fine with waiting too but it does raise some concerns when the development time is increasing monumentally but the number of reused illustration is as well. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

And the writing doesnt help too. Louise messaging Ian out of the blue felt so forced. They had barely any interaction in my playthrough, hell Louise still hasnt broken up with Jeremy yet and here she is flirting and stripping for Ian. The narrative so far has us believe Louise is the clingy of girlfriend who doesnt take it well when other girls have any semblance of interaction with her boyfriend. For her to flirt with another guy while in a relationship goes against everything she believes in. Idk. Maybe an extra throwaway line like "I had no one else to talk to" would have helped. It's even funnier when Ian did not do the threesome with Lena and Louise, because then Ian's only interaction with Louise was speaking to her in Fortress and saying good morning to her at Lena's place :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And the writing doesnt help too. Louise messaging Ian out of the blue felt so forced.
It's not out of the blue, really. It's based on Louise's relationship level with Ian, and given her character is quite in line with it to reach out to one guy she's had positive interactions with, while she's sitting bored out of her skull at her mom's place.

Note, you also need to respond positively to her initial text (or at least insist for her to continue if you keep it neutral) otherwise her texting ends before it even really begins.

Maybe an extra throwaway line like "I'm bored" or "I had no one else to talk to" would have helped.
This is literally what her texting starts with.

1714397184780.png

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It's not out of the blue, really. It's based on Louise's relationship level with Ian, and given her character is quite in line with it to reach out to one guy she's had positive interactions with, while she's sitting bored out of her skull at her mom's place.

This is literally what her texting starts with.

View attachment 3585860
Hmm I dont know about relationship levels and what not. But to me the interactions they had is so sparse it still didnt make sense for Louise to do this. Maybe messaging was fine but to immediately strip on the first dm they had is wild to me.

As for being in line with her character, Idk. She was so protective of Jeremy all this time I guess I expected her to behave to the way she would want her "boyfriend" to behave. You could say ppl dont always behave the way they expect others to which is a fair argument. I did notice her reacting positively to Ian when Ian said he liked her style but again this all feels too soon for Louise to show naked ass pootang. To me it feels like Eva has been itching to release some Ian x Louise content and settled with this. It could have better imo. Im just basing my expectations on what the game has showed us so far. This abruptness in the writing and lack of proper buildup was present in ch 11 as well. The threesome scene between Ian, Loise and Lena was similarly rushed.

As for the bored line yea I noticed it after I posted and changed it since. Still doesnt change what I feel tho :unsure:.

Reactions: Socrambus and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm I dont know about relationship levels and what not. But to me the interactions they had is so sparse it still didnt make sense for Louise to do this. Maybe messaging was fine but to immediately strip on the first dm they had is wild to me.
I think it admittedly works better in scenarios where Louise was part of a threesome, or isn't in relationship with Jeremy anymore. But even otherwise, we know Louise is very attention-starved and has submissive streak a mile wide, so i can see her getting carried away with a suave/dominant Ian who can pass the check(s) for the options to get there.

Regarding Louise being faithful girlfriend, note that she can be easily convinced by Lena to have a threesome with Ian or Mike even if she's still in relationship with Jeremy, so you could say where she draws the lines can be quite flexible. Like you note, what people expect from others and what they do themselves can differ significantly.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

ORS Chapter 12 Beta is out
Just now
The Beta for Chapter 12 is ready! Small bugs have been ironed out and some tweaks and improvements added, but there aren't major changes from the Alpha (excpet a small extension of a texting scene, with 3 new illustrations added).
As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)
Friend with benefits tier patrons can acces it .

Tags

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I think it admittedly works better in scenarios where Louise was part of a threesome, or isn't in relationship with Jeremy anymore. But even otherwise, we know Louise is very attention-starved and has submissive streak a mile wide, so i can see her getting carried away with a suave/dominant Ian who can pass the check(s) for the options to get there.

Regarding Louise being faithful girlfriend, note that she can be easily convinced by Lena to have a threesome with Ian or Mike even if she's still in relationship with Jeremy, so you could say where she draws the lines can be quite flexible. Like you note, what people expect from others and what they do themselves can differ significantly.
True. Like you said it does work better when Ian did the threesome with Louise since he will mention it during their flirting scene if that was the case.

And yeaaa she has shown to be submissive, calling her Lena mistress or letting Jeremy have her way with her. I guess she just draws the line differently like you said, and I can tell myself that Jeremy was probably neglecting her so she was extra horny and attention starved. At the end of the day Im all for Louise content. She's hot af and imo has the best dressing sense out of all the grills. Eva nailed it with the consistency when it comes to Louise. The black tank top and panties combo will never not be hot.

Reactions: ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That was quick,any hero?

Im fine with waiting too but it does raise some concerns when the development time is increasing monumentally but the number of reused illustration is as well. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

And the writing doesnt help too. Louise messaging Ian out of the blue felt so forced. They had barely any interaction in my playthrough, hell Louise still hasnt broken up with Jeremy yet and here she is flirting and stripping for Ian. The narrative so far has us believe Louise is the clingy of girlfriend who doesnt take it well when other girls have any semblance of interaction with her boyfriend. For her to flirt with another guy while in a relationship goes against everything she believes in. Idk. Maybe an extra throwaway line like "I had no one else to talk to" would have helped. It's even funnier when Ian did not do the threesome with Lena and Louise, because then Ian's only interaction with Louise was speaking to her in Fortress and saying good morning to her at Lena's place :ROFLMAO:.
Yes the Louise texting is kinda forced,yes EK could handle this whole thing better.
I dont give a fuck through,Lena needs to be cucked by her best friends.
GIVE ME THAT LOUISE CONTENT!!!

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Keep in mind as well she and Jeremy were already having problems because of he wasn't giving her enough attention and to a huge extent, Lena. Is it kinda sad that it takes very little to captivate her? Yes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
That was quick,any hero?

Yes the Louise texting is kinda forced,yes EK could handle this whole thing better.
I dont give a fuck through,Lena needs to be cucked by her best friends.
GIVE ME THAT LOUISE CONTENT!!!
I honestly don't think Louise content is forced. We see how she immediately jumped to Lena when she broke up with Jeremy. And earlier if she had a good interaction with Ian, she will express excitement over Ian asking about her if Lena suggest a threesome. So the clingy lonely girl who is bored at her parents house texting the one guy(attractive guy) who she has gotten along with makes sense.

The thing that to makes less sense is if she is sleeping with Lena, in that case I feel she would sooner text Lena, especially if Lena is her Dom

Then again she expresses to Ian that she feels betrayed not being invited to the beach and she has argued with Lena about how she feels neglected.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The thing that to makes less sense is if she is sleeping with Lena, in that case I feel she would sooner text Lena, especially if Lena is her Dom
Note, this texting happens on the path where Lena is busy getting her brains fucked out by Axel and isn't responding to texts or calls, including ones from Ian. So Louise might well have tried getting in touch with Lena first, but we just don't know this for sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes