labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
She's not that easy to read but I still believe that Felicia is more lust then love kind of a girl.
I'm surprised anyone would see Fel this way after the last update, which isn't, I think, shy about the idea that, behind the meticulously cultivated facade of carefree hypersexuality, her greatest desire is a genuine connection to a complete person, not merely their body.

I won't speculate whether love will enter into the equation down the line, but if it does, Fel's probably the person best suited to make it something lasting and meaningful.

Also, let's not bring up the age gap here. The Protagonist might be twenty-something by measure of his birth certificate, for obvious reasons, but by measure of emotional maturity, introspection and self awareness, he's well into his thirties.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I'm surprised anyone would see Fel this way after the last update, which isn't, I think, shy about the idea that, behind the meticulously cultivated facade of carefree hypersexuality, her greatest desire is a genuine connection to a complete person, not merely their body.

I won't speculate whether love will enter into the equation down the line, but if it does, Fel's probably the person best suited to make it something lasting and meaningful.

Also, let's not bring up the age gap here. The Protagonist might be twenty-something by measure of his birth certificate, for obvious reasons, but by measure of emotional maturity, introspection and self awareness, he's well into his thirties.
Agreed. I'm surprised at the takes from others here. The romance route with Fel is very sweet and makes it clear she never got a chance to pursue her dreams or be in a loving relationship and there's a genuine connection between her and the MC.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She's not that easy to read but I still believe that Felicia is more lust then love kind of a girl. Her infatuation with MC is obvious, but that's pretty much all there is to it. They're so mismatched anyway, the difference in life experience is significant, not to mention the positions they are in life (MC is just figuring things out while Felicia already has it long figured out, she would mommy him too much if they actually started seriously dating, which they can't anyway). It's naive and immature to think that just because they have mind-blowing sex together they must be in love.

Felicia is ultimately a character that is there to teach MC some lessons during their sexcapades. They will both move on from this eventually and stay good friends. But hey, it's not my story so the writer/s can always put the pen to paper and simply write some kind of a path for them to be a couple. I wouldn't buy it personally though because it would require Felicia to have a jarring twist to her character catring solely to MC. It's not simple to turn a whore like that into a wife, not because she can't be a wife to someone, but because there are no plausible reasons why she would want that.
Going by several Felicia story parts and the last update in special, I am surprised that you still think Felicia is just a lusty golddigger! If you follow her story it becomes clear that the persona she projects to the outside is significantly different to the person inside.
The romance between her and the MC if you pursue Feli is really nice and it is quite obvious that there are genuine feelings and connection involved.

Reactions: Domagonic

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Now that the hype for the latest update has passed, the thread has gone to it's natural state, people asking if there's NTR, then asking if it's avoidable, and if there will be incest in the game.

But no one is asking the important questions... When we'll we fuck Sophia? :cry:

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Now that the hype for the latest update has passed, the thread has gone to it's natural state, people asking if there's NTR, then asking if it's avoidable, and if there will be incest in the game.

But no one is asking the important questions... When we'll we fuck Sophia :cry:
Be above it :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:LOL::LOL:

But no one is asking the important questions... When we'll we fuck Sophia :cry:
That is an important question, quite right! But it would be even better if we could get a real romance and her becoming a latecomer LI. As mentioned several times before, as eccentric and amoral Sophia is, that would be a nicely different love path to pursue. A nerd romance on steroids so to say.:)

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020

But no one is asking the important questions... When we'll we fuck Sophia? :cry:
A real man with a true goal will never get distracted by noise.:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Going by several Felicia story parts and the last update in special, I am surprised that you still think Felicia is just a lusty golddigger! If you follow her story it becomes clear that the persona she projects to the outside is significantly different to the person inside.
The romance between her and the MC if you pursue Feli is really nice and it is quite obvious that there are genuine feelings and connection involved.
Agreed. I'm surprised at the takes from others here. The romance route with Fel is very sweet and makes it clear she never got a chance to pursue her dreams or be in a loving relationship and there's a genuine connection between her and the MC.

To be fair, I did not yet complete the whole available playthrough. Seems like indeed the authors have written in an actual love interest path for Felicia. Ngl, it's kind of a bummer to know that a later scene will reveal that most of her character is a "facade" hiding a girl desperate for love and connection. I guess I have imagined her differently but I will see when I get to scene in question.

Apr 1, 2023

Every update I open the gallery immediately look to see if Sophia is listed and then get sad.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To be fair, I did not yet complete the whole available playthrough. Seems like indeed the authors have written in an actual love interest path for Felicia. Ngl, it's kind of a bummer to know that a later scene will reveal that most of her character is a "facade" hiding a girl desperate for love and connection. I guess I have imagined her differently but I will see when I get to scene in question.
Ji!
I think you see it a bit too black and white concerning Felicia. Parts of her facade are also part of her inner persona, just not completely. For instance, while Felicia likes having sex (there is no difference on this with her outside and inside persona), she hides often how intelligent and creative she is. Feli is one of the most intelligent characters in the game, but few know or recognise this fact.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Chiming in, hoping to temper your slightly-spoiled expectations since the opinions here might affect your future reading of the scene in question:

I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is. Some hack is always writing her to say the unspoken parts out loud. So, without spoiling anything else, I'll just say that I think reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.

Or something.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is. Some hack is always writing her to say the unspoken parts out loud. So, without spoiling anything else, I'll just say that I think reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.

Or something.
So your saying I should reflect on the Mina threesome I'm missing because I'm so focused on boosting Felicia's self confidence?

Didn't know your real name was (Fros)TD1900 you poet you.

• Hey there
Reactions: TD1900

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't think Felicia enjoying a bit of romance in the moment means she's putting up a facade about who she is. If anything, considering her chosen "profession", she's too honest about who she is.
And we fans love her for it.:) As I mentioned in several earlier posts, there are reasons why I consider Hana, Felicia and yes, Sophia, to be the best fitting love options for our MC. These three would lead to a romance with serious mutual character growth in separate fields.
That is not to say that the other love options are bad, far from it, but I simply do not see the same character growth of the couple in the other cases.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Reflecting on the road not traveled isn't necessarily the same as disavowing your current path. Nor does indulging in a bit of escapism make you desperate. I like to eat meatloaf from time-to-time, but that doesn't mean my calling in life isn't sticking my dick in pizza.
I'm envisioning that line as one of the Eugene Levy-character's heartfelt speeches in your unfinished screenplay for "American Pie Presents: The Real Pizzagate"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 465 Votes