thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
how is this even an argument or a reason? i dont get it...
it's because people just fade the category basically, they search for renpies or look for high rated games and just fade "others" or straight up filter to renpy (if that is possible?). it's what I believe at least

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
sup friend, we see each other on almost every game I play :KEK: not denying I found a couple thanks to your recommendations though, so thanks for that. honestly it's most likely as most people say, it's under "others" and not a renpy. a shame but it is what it is, really glad I found it, had virtues sitting in the collection folder for some time now and thankfully finally gave it a try.
heya mate. yea its always fun to see you everywhere where im cruising, haha.

ooh, which ones did you try? i assume one of the was virtues/phoenixes? xd

a bit sad, that thats the only reason for it being not as searched as. his renders and girls are freaking beautiful, the dev himself is chill af and i like the sandbox mechanic of his, which allows a lot of random events and interacts with the girls so get to know them better via short stories. its really cool and wholesome. unfortunately there is no netori and stealing but one cant have everything, right? hahaha

Reactions: thememeguy123

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
heya mate. yea its always fun to see you everywhere where im cruising, haha.

ooh, which ones did you try? i assume one of the was virtues/phoenixes? xd

a bit sad, that thats the only reason for it being not as searched as. his renders and girls are freaking beautiful, the dev himself is chill af and i like the sandbox mechanic of his, which allows a lot of random events and interacts with the girls so get to know them better via short stories. its really cool and wholesome. unfortunately there is no netori and stealing but one cant have everything, right? hahaha
not sure if you had virtues before in your recommended because i dont see it now, assuming you just swapped it to the newer game so maybe virtues. Corrupt friends harem was definitely from your list, ntr online i believe because i liked the gif and maybe some others i dont remember. twisted memories which is one of my favs btw.

wholesome is really the right word here, especially in the new one with each girl having some kind of a problem like cassy not being human struggling to understand them / be like them and you help them out. kemuri not seeing (i feel so bad for her). the entire elf sisters story of course, Sorring my precious just straight up being bullied all her life and suffering from being a half elf. just feels so good to caress each one of them, not gonna name all of them but you get the picture. dont think netori and stealing would fit in here (imo) but i think there were some extra chapters of the game with ntr in virtues? not sure but i didnt want to play it anyway. also it looks like the dev is currently working on one of these extra "what if" chapters for phoenixes too

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
not sure if you had virtues before in your recommended because i dont see it now, assuming you just swapped it to the newer game so maybe virtues. Corrupt friends harem was definitely from your list, ntr online i believe because i liked the gif and maybe some others i dont remember. twisted memories which is one of my favs btw.

wholesome is really the right word here, especially in the new one with each girl having some kind of a problem like cassy not being human struggling to understand them / be like them and you help them out. kemuri not seeing (i feel so bad for her). the entire elf sisters story of course, Sorring my precious just straight up being bullied all her life and suffering from being a half elf. just feels so good to caress each one of them, not gonna name all of them but you get the picture. dont think netori and stealing would fit in here (imo) but i think there were some extra chapters of the game with ntr in virtues? not sure but i didnt want to play it anyway. also it looks like the dev is currently working on one of these extra "what if" chapters for phoenixes too
oh damn i didnt see that you answered this. i thought you just left a like on my comment avoiding a long reply xd
yea i def had virtues in my list before but it eventually got replaced by newer games until i played phoenixes.
haha yea. corrupt friends harem is def one of my fav. the way the mc is manipulating the girls is just fascinating, haha. funnily enough i also got hooked by ntr onlines gif. for some reason they just have beautiful gifs.. *weird ntr noises*
yea i believe we first met on twisted memories, no? or maybe in hero party must fall.. im not sure either, haha

yea man i also love cassy for her trying and becoming more human. also because she is a busted blonde who looks beautiful.. *cough* is kemuri the dog girl? or the cat girl? i cant remember anymore.. i tried skipping the cat girl, im not particularly interested in her...
the elf sisters are my fav so far. Sorring is def precious and i love how she started so casually and later become so wholesome with the mc... its just so wholesome, damn. i also like the sister bonding and that the sharing doesnt feel forced but naturally due to their circumstances and lives..
Julia is cute too. at first i was a bit sad that she didnt have much screentime, but Sorring got a lot so im satisfied for now, haha.
nah netori nor stealing would actually fit here, but those are still my top genres so it would still be hot if implemented haha.
mhh.. i never got around playing the extra what if chapters due for them being "different games" somewhat.. maybe i was just too lazy lol... maybe i should download and play them...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
oh damn i didnt see that you answered this. i thought you just left a like on my comment avoiding a long reply xd
yea i def had virtues in my list before but it eventually got replaced by newer games until i played phoenixes.
haha yea. corrupt friends harem is def one of my fav. the way the mc is manipulating the girls is just fascinating, haha. funnily enough i also got hooked by ntr onlines gif. for some reason they just have beautiful gifs.. *weird ntr noises*
yea i believe we first met on twisted memories, no? or maybe in hero party must fall.. im not sure either, haha

yea man i also love cassy for her trying and becoming more human. also because she is a busted blonde who looks beautiful.. *cough* is kemuri the dog girl? or the cat girl? i cant remember anymore.. i tried skipping the cat girl, im not particularly interested in her...
the elf sisters are my fav so far. Sorring is def precious and i love how she started so casually and later become so wholesome with the mc... its just so wholesome, damn. i also like the sister bonding and that the sharing doesnt feel forced but naturally due to their circumstances and lives..
Julia is cute too. at first i was a bit sad that she didnt have much screentime, but Sorring got a lot so im satisfied for now, haha.
nah netori nor stealing would actually fit here, but those are still my top genres so it would still be hot if implemented haha.
mhh.. i never got around playing the extra what if chapters due for them being "different games" somewhat.. maybe i was just too lazy lol... maybe i should download and play them...
we first met in agent17 discussions I believe, some time ago already. corrupt friend came after and hero party I somewhat convinced you to give it a 3rd or 4th try and you liked it finally iirc. kemuri is the blind girl. the cat girl I think is the very first one you meet and ye oddly enough (or not) I wasn't very fond of her either, at least compared to other ones. I guess we were lucky the dev seemingly also loves Sorring and gave her a lot of story / scenes. I also finished the game recently and got to say that I like the supervillain Alnilam a lot too. well I'm planning on playing the new what if game that is coming for phonixes so will see how it is.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
we first met in agent17 discussions I believe, some time ago already. corrupt friend came after and hero party I somewhat convinced you to give it a 3rd or 4th try and you liked it finally iirc. kemuri is the blind girl. the cat girl I think is the very first one you meet and ye oddly enough (or not) I wasn't very fond of her either, at least compared to other ones. I guess we were lucky the dev seemingly also loves Sorring and gave her a lot of story / scenes. I also finished the game recently and got to say that I like the supervillain Alnilam a lot too. well I'm planning on playing the new what if game that is coming for phonixes so will see how it is.
Ah damn, that might be right. I stopped following the agent17 forum because they kept bitching about cheats and how the devs keeps putting in anti cheat methods haha. I was a bit disappointed that the mom didnt get any sex or bj scene in the last update, but her rework made her look better at least.
haha yea hero party game has some unique art style, which you need to get used to. i got a bit discomfortable about the feminization and humiliation on the hero, after talking a bit with the dev, he reassured me that the worst was already over and that it will only become light hearter now.

a blind girl huh... damn i srsly cant remember any. Looks like i wasnt finished yet with the game. Maybe because i didnt finish the fox woman route yet. i just cant seem to get into beast girls and furries, no matter how adorable they are... xd
i have read in the discord or forum that the dev likes to release a lot of content for one girl instead of releasing content for all girls bit by bit, but it might be speculations.

I kinda hope that Cassy get some lewd actions next too. I wanna see the mayor to struggle and fail at getting her (tho i wouldnt be against some ntr actions. like him blackmailing Cassy so she has to sacrifice herself for the mc. highly unlikely but still my dream kek)

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Ah damn, that might be right. I stopped following the agent17 forum because they kept bitching about cheats and how the devs keeps putting in anti cheat methods haha. I was a bit disappointed that the mom didnt get any sex or bj scene in the last update, but her rework made her look better at least.
haha yea hero party game has some unique art style, which you need to get used to. i got a bit discomfortable about the feminization and humiliation on the hero, after talking a bit with the dev, he reassured me that the worst was already over and that it will only become light hearter now.

a blind girl huh... damn i srsly cant remember any. Looks like i wasnt finished yet with the game. Maybe because i didnt finish the fox woman route yet. i just cant seem to get into beast girls and furries, no matter how adorable they are... xd
i have read in the discord or forum that the dev likes to release a lot of content for one girl instead of releasing content for all girls bit by bit, but it might be speculations.

I kinda hope that Cassy get some lewd actions next too. I wanna see the mayor to struggle and fail at getting her (tho i wouldnt be against some ntr actions. like him blackmailing Cassy so she has to sacrifice herself for the mc. highly unlikely but still my dream kek)
you are most likely missing out on a lot then, especially the latest stuff with Alnilam. its not really furry though, its explained in the game the ears and tails etc. is just a visualization that they can put on and off at any time so its not really on their bodies.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
you are most likely missing out on a lot then, especially the latest stuff with Alnilam. its not really furry though, its explained in the game the ears and tails etc. is just a visualization that they can put on and off at any time so its not really on their bodies.
well its not like im avoiding it. im just not too keen trying to explore it lol
the fox girls lvl is at 40 something tho so its not that low either. just i paused playing after finishing cassy and the elf siblings stuff, haha

yea i know and im glad that this stuff is not perma but its still in my head and thats why im not that motivated? who knows.. xd

Reactions: thememeguy123

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found a little mistake a couple of times. In these two cases, the girls talking aren't Osonia (really hot events for her btw) but it still it's her talking in those dialogues.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes