• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
This is about my only gripe with the game. The sudden to things (When you very clearly have things left you can do/see) is beyond annoying and I don't understand why it's in the game at all. or at the very least why it doesn't appear until you actually exhaust all of the available content.
it's the same in the creator's other game as well so I would not expect to be able to do everything in the game without cheats.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I just see it as replayability. Gives me a reason to keep coming back to the game rather than it sitting around waiting for an update
Yeah, that's what I've done plenty of in the past, and I never quite understand why people complain about a game (with choices) offering a certain amount of opportunities to make those choices. People complain about this for Back To Freedom as well, but Back to Freedom is a pretty explicit "visual novel" so it makes even less sense for everything to be completable.

Exclusivity means there's a reward, and a loss to your choices. It gives the choices weight, and importance.

Not only this, but College Daze and Power of Will in particular are astoundingly generous with the inclusion of the 'checkpoint' system. I know that I see a huge amount of the content in game using it, and while it's a tad easier to do that in College Daze at the moment, as this game grows I'm sure there'll be more than enough time slots to see what you'd like to see.

If the checkpoints (and other cheats) are available to all players, I don't see why some want to complain about being unable to do 'everything'. You basically can see most things on one playthrough, either by going back a couple pages or by loading checkpoints - just do it!

Reactions: Flamewolf

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi. Could you elaborate?
Or rather let me write my understanding & correct me if I'm wrong.

In College Daze, you miss out on a lot of content if the incest code isn't used.
(Speaking from personal experience: I don't mind incest but won't go out of my way to download an incest mod, especially if the game seems to work fine without it, i.e. no crappy 'landlady' dialogue. It wasn't until I finished that version that I realised I had missed a lot of content. Gotta use the code on my next time playing).

Because in CD, aside from changing the MC's relationship with his family (Emma, Brittany, Karen, etc.), it also blocks any 3some scenes with characters related to each other. So you can have fun with your friend(Brittany) & her mother but not have 3some fun with your friend and her mother together. Like the entire option wouldn't be available.

From my understanding of the PoW codes so far,
it seems like the 'related' code is the code that changes MC's relation (making him related to his rivals family) & allows scenes involving characters related to each other (like mother-daugther 3some)
While the 'others' code allows such 3some scenes without making the mc related to anyone (like his rivals family).

Is this correct? Or will we still miss content by using 'others' instead of related?

I ask because I saw the incest law gated by the incest code. I don't really mind it, since it makes sense MC would pass such a law only if personally invested.
Besides, having it being illegal would probably be more entertaining imo, especially if mc is unrelated & therefore the only ones breaking the law are his partners.
Just wondering if we'll miss big sex scenes options cause of this like in College Daze.

Personally, while I'm not against playing incest content, it'd be nice if the MC wasn't forced to be family with his enemy for us to see all content :unsure:

It's fine either way, just asking before I start saving my saves (currently I just play from the start every release, trying different backgrounds, since it's just 1-2 day) whether 'others' will allow access to all content (assuming I don't mind incest, just don't want the MC being related to everybody, especially his enemy)

Oh, on another note, the 'dress conservatively' route for the secretary seems interesting, a complete opposite of what you see in every other game. Can't wait to see how it goes (y)

Also looking forward to more law changes. Been looking forward to it since I saw the country information interface. I'll probably still stick to 'others' to avoid being related to the rival, so the next law would probably be the 1st law for my playthrough. Can't wait.

And monarchy content, i.e. things like Emperor etc.
So many things to look forward to :love:

The game looks great so far. Keep it up(y):giggle:
This someone finally pointed this out thank god

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor issues.

I feel with the quick pregnancy stuff feels like it should be noticed, like with Dorothy, or the rival's family if you have them in custody.

Saving especially having a lot of browser saves really slows down opening/saving/loading/deleting of saves.

Also in edge browser Config.saves.onSave has been deprecated, use the Save.onSave API instead
set onSave @ powerofwill.html:113

Some passages don't mention you learn the fertility of a person.

58f version (a bunch of the side panel images seem to not exist or be wrong)
mm13_normal_closeup.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
wife_gallery6_closeup.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (slutty wife clothing when seeing her and dolly)
mm6_normal_closeup.jpg

Error: the passage "GBRival025aStart1Property1" does not exist

If you send your men to get the daughter from the party, if you don't do the follow up during the party time, then for some reason she stops existing.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes