• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
cant access my saves
If you just had them in your brower, and you clean up the history, they'll go always. You should always export to your drive.

Sure there are few instances were saves don't work, but they are rare on html. Unless G28Here removed that route or changed some variable that shouldn't happen. At the very least, you would get inconsistences in game, but you still won't lose access to saves.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
If you just had them in your brower, and you clean up the history, they'll go always. You should always export to your drive.

Sure there are few instances were saves don't work, but they are rare on html. Unless G28Here removed that route or changed some variable that shouldn't happen. At the very least, you would get inconsistences in game, but you still won't lose access to saves.
Dude I really see you everywhere :KEK:
DAZ3D Games? I see you there. HoneySelect 1&2 Games? I see you there. HTML Games? Even here I start to see you :KEK::KEK:
You are one cultured Dude I got to say :KEK:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
cant access my saves
If you changed the name of the directory where your game is, it will not find the saves. So, if your game (powerofwill.html) is in a directory named (for example) Power of Will - .058e - All Files and you made a save when your game was in a folder named (for example) Power of Will - .040b - All Files, you have to rename your directory to what is was when you made the same (in our example : Power of Will - .040b - All Files).

Niglaczech

Apr 20, 2023
how do you progress through "end of content" screen? the game ends after 3rd day? I havent clicked on 80% of the options yet...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dude I really see you everywhere :KEK:
DAZ3D Games? I see you there. HoneySelect 1&2 Games? I see you there. HTML Games? Even here I start to see you :KEK::KEK:
You are one cultured Dude I got to say :KEK:

Jokes aside, I am usually on threads with games that usually fit my tastes. And I follow G28's games for quite a while. There isn't a specific game engine that I follow more, usually the games I follow most are the ones similar to those on my signature or my reviews. And as you can see, G28 is there.

If I was here that much I would get the Forum Fanatic isntead the Engaged Member tag after all. I just like to give insights, unfortunely many comments are just to say how much they want to suck the dev's dick, or how much they hate the dev. Besides the ones who want to decide how the game should be done. Unfortunely there aren't much people who try to give fair criticism without being a dick.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
how do you progress through "end of content" screen? the game ends after 3rd day? I havent clicked on 80% of the options yet...
You don't. Either you reached the end of the available content or encountered a bug. This limitation is also present in the dev's other game, College Daze.

I'm not sure if these are bugs but:
1. You can "end" the game immediately if you release the spy back to the United Federation. You don't even get to attend the party.

2. Game doesn't remember you passing the law for incest. The option is still avaiable.

3. The Rich Bastard and Adrenaline Junkie labels are still switched.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Meanwhile, iteration numbering has sweet fuck all to do with percentages.
Well that depends on the game, I agree that what I said is not universal but it is not completely untrue either. Everything requires proper context, in this case what I said is more correct than false as evidence by the dev liking my comment. There are plenty of games on this site where a dev will post a demo labeling it as "1.0" and you get an entire page or two of people thinking it's a completed short story but then pissed when they play it and it's not, and the dev has to clarify it's "Version 1", some of these games even make a switch in their labeling because of this. Meanwhile you have devs like Fenoxo who take it too far in terms of accuracy and will have over a thousand builds leading up to the '1.0'.

Even the discussion itself is an example of context being needed. As I explained later, when I read the question the context clues lead me to read it in a hostile way because of a typo and the use of "literally". So I thought it best to diffuse what I thought would be blood in the water, but it wasn't needed and the discussion was clarified and settled amicably.

Just the sheer amount of newcomers always asking "How can I bypass the End of Content page?" proves how dense people can be even with proper context.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes