RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Your my hero!
I have nearly played through a whole playtrough, and here are my few thoughts.

- for her transformed clothes, you can just go for battle suit. For me it's not a big deal though.

- translation for the 1st stage is nice

- I like the difficulty mod, especially the less item drops/money and the exp change. The enemies do seem to have some difficulties chasing you (they certainly don't outspeed me when I am dashing). It's nice more of them notice me.

-the third stage is kinda unbeatable if you managed to get the "lewd barcode" baste. After getting that, your run will quickly escalate into an unbeatable mess. I had to edit the enemies file to nerf the stats of the last boss out of frustration. This is probably not something that's easily fixable. But would it be possible to swap around the bad passive for something less punishing? It's dangerous to give one of the worst passives to a status you can't remove until beating the boss.

Overall superb changes! Thanks for the awesome work!
Good to know. Yeah, I think the enemies are only barely faster than you when dashing with the mod, which means if you have a head start you can usually get away, but if there's only a small gap they can typically close it.

I had noticed the same thing that the Virus boss is a little overtuned. Reducing the effects of the Lewd Barcode is a good idea, I was also going to try and see if I could make its attacks slightly less punishing.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Great games, I came a lot from this. I just wonder if there is any guide on how to get some status condition.
Check the Game Tips, there are some unique encounters described in it. There aren't really any status conditions beyond just losing to all the enemies. The only two niche ones are: Milk Block, which is inflicted when you have both lactation (Breast XP > 400) and tentacle rings attached; and Orgasm Denial, which is inflicted by Succubi. Otherwise, just lose to all the different enemies.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Great games, I came a lot from this. I just wonder if there is any guide on how to get some status condition.
The other niche one I'd note is the datajills can inflict X Weakness [Hacking] on you during combat itself. I think it might be dependent on Data Link E.R.O. already being applied from their loss event, but each one of Shame/Lust/Butt/Vagina/Breast has a different version they can apply, and getting hit with it multiple times increases the sensitivity of said part.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

There's been some interest in it, and I've completed a milestone, which is completion of Stage 1. So here we go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Working through Stage 2's CommonEvents now. Also found a little error in the original game which I'm fixing since it's just a text display, but remembered I needed to fix it after packing and uploading the release. There's a few more updates to go so it will make its way into the next release.

I did a full playthrough on the 0.2 difficulty mod with some slightly different numbers and rather liked how it made decisions around item use more consequential and made a bunch of encounters more challenging. Still needs some more work, but I like it so far.

I also need some feedback on a translation choice. I am having some difficulty translating Emerald's transformed clothes as they are referenced in erotic dialogues. This is unfortunate, because it's a big part of how some scenes are written. I've settled on Robe for now to separate it from her civilian clothes more easily, but that is subject to change. It mostly appears in the Worm defeat scene but I've found it useful in other places. I might switch it for Suit, or give it a name like her sword? Ideas are also welcome on this one. I would just use clothes, but this ambiguous in the Slime Worm Hack context at least.
Great work so far. Loving stage 1.

Not sure if you finished updating the skills/states but if so some might need another pass. Looking at Transformation Seal - "I just untransformed... metamorphosis... I can't!... We have to keep fighting... Also, I can't 1turn transform." I assume this was part of your initial translation.

As for what the others recommended, outfit/suit any will work. Just go with what feels right to you for each scene.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes