• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

whoremonger333

Nov 26, 2023
This is what the repaired thigh and pussy collision will look like. It's a fairly easy retouch, only requiring editing of 120 frames. I use the action function in Photoshop to speed up the process but it takes time.

View attachment 3615266
Dude...He really should hire you to help him out. Coz, I mean yeah. He is doing the magic, but it sure does needs some more juice as we all see.

Reactions: DashRaider

Valerianxx

Aug 2, 2023
Anyone know of some great long form animations for me to view besides the usual famous ones, Wildeer, 26Region, CHRS, Radeon, ZFM?

Any more niche lesser known long form content?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know of some great long form animations for me to view besides the usual famous ones, Wildeer, 26Region, CHRS, Radeon, ZFM?

Any more niche lesser known long form content?
When i talk long animations, i talk 8+minuts

""MaidenMasher"" has a few long animations
""Opiumud"" does long animations but his animationstyle is not for everyone and most of his animations are sfm
""TheRopeDude"" has long animations, i believe he/she stopped doing animations now tho
""Aanix"" has had a couple longer Animations lately
""Amusteven"" has had long animations (also matter of taste because of their view how thicc females should be)
""Jackerman"" has a lot of long animations (same again, matter of taste since the females are hella thicc)
""DerPixon"" has a few long animations (comic character style, his best work is probably "FANDELTALES - The Cursed Prince")
""PixelPerry"" has some long animations but most of them have futa (not everyone´s taste)
""StudioFow"" has probably the most known long animations (but older and sfm)
""Rikolo"" i believe had some long animations as well with d.va (also some futa)

as well as the few you mentioned

there are some others but those are the one´s from the top of my head

most Animators do their 10-25 second loops with different outfits and copy paste without soul just plain boring and grab the cash
there are some that do medium length animations that are pretty good.

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
forgot to mention
""Dezmall"" has also a lot of long animations (most of his work is sfm, only the last few new ones are in blender) known for his frozen animation

Reactions: whoremonger333

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021

""Opiumud"" does long animations but his animationstyle is not for everyone and most of his animations are sfm
""TheRopeDude"" has long animations, i believe he/she stopped doing animations now tho
""Amusteven"" has had long animations (also matter of taste because of their view how thicc females should be)
""Jackerman"" has a lot of long animations (same again, matter of taste since the females are hella thicc)
""DerPixon"" has a few long animations (comic character style, his best work is probably "FANDELTALES - The Cursed Prince")
""PixelPerry"" has some long animations but most of them have futa (not everyone´s taste)
""Rikolo"" i believe had some long animations as well with d.va (also some futa)

most Animators do their 10-25 second loops with different outfits and copy paste without soul just plain boring and grab the cash
Opiumud has not used SFM for several years...

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Opiumud has not used SFM for several years...
dunno, i dont like opiumud´s style i have all animations on my collection drive but have not watched the last i believe 4-5 animations, thats why i wrote "" most of his animations are sfm "" which is a fact

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Thanks for your suggestions. I see by your sig you've retired from uploading, but thanks for your efforts when you did in the past!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes