Collection Video Rash Nemain Collection [2023-08-19] [RashNemain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Update & Info...
Patreon post image-1.png Patreon post image-2.png

Heyoo!

How's going guys?

This is a little update. I had some problem here and there so I didn't have enough time to work on this part (I will explain later in this post). I wanted to release the whole part, but It still needs some tweak so I chose to show just a bit of it.

My idea is to make something similar to Lara, the blowjob will have some scene and more variations. I'd love to make an intro, we will see.

I'd like to add a oral creampie, what do you think about it?

I hope you like this little update.

If you have any question, feel free to ask!
have a nice day!

For those that are interested what kind of problems I had and want more infos, keep reading below:

SOOO, I started to work on this part around the end of february, I had the awesome idea to make some change to the male body, this for helping me to work better later on. Guess what? I literally made a mess, I had to spend days to understand how to fix what I did and still improve what was needed.

After that, around the first days of march, I started to work on the blowjob.

After 2 weeks I had part of the blowjob done, but It was horrible, It didn't look right and wasn't good enough to be released on this patreon.

So, that day, I spent over 24 hours without sleeping to understand how to improve myself, I was looking for informations, something that could help me.

Aaaaaaaaand, I found a video that actually helped me! It's not something that will change everythinq but it's a little step forward!

I chose to make everything from scratch, I deleted the old blowjob animation and started a new one. The only thing I chose to keep was the original script and the ligthing, and that saved a lot of time.

SO, when I started it, following those instructions, It was like I was faster and less stressed by it. I worked for like 16 hours (worked 8 hours, took a break and worked for other 8 hours). I wasn't tired, It was fun. I was surprised because It took me 16 hours to do something better than what I did in two weeks!

Of course I don't mean that now I'm a lot faster, but I got some good information that It may help me in the future. Sure, I still have to implement it in my workflow, but It's part of my learning process and It's fine.

After that, I've improved the whole animation adding stuff, secondary motions, fixed the the male (that still had issues after my changes), I had to fix the collisions that had a lot of problem (I fixed It just yesterday, pff) and so on.

I'd like to say more, but I think I wrote enough.

One last thing:

When this animation will end?

I can't say too much, but I think that after this blowjob scene (That I still need to finish) I just need to make the sex scene with a creampie and then the ending.

Thanks for reading guys. I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes, It was a long post.

Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Have a nice day!

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
the graphics look great, but I don't understand why the penis in her mouth moves like a man's convulsions couldn't be done somehow smoothly? and in vain he saves on the blowjob scene by making it shorter. I love such scenes.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
GKByu7vWMAA1IhC.jpg

Heyyyyyyyy!

Today I show you the second scene of this blowjob.

This month I fully finished the previous blowjob part, and almost done with this (I made some little other fixes in the previous scenes too).
This WIP had an oral creampie scene. but I didn't like it. I'm thinking to make it from scratch, I'd like to make something good, not something looped with simple cum. If nothing will come in my mind then I'll do something simple and I'll jump to the next scene.
This scene still needs some Tweak and fixes, but I wanted to show you something.

------------------------------------
ANYWAY, after this cumshot/oral creampie, I just have to make the sex scene with the creampie and the ending scene.

I'd like to make an Intro too, but I'm not sure.

So, to be clear:

For those who are interested, this is the scenes chronology (Things may change in the future):

1) Intro (It's an extra, not sure I'll do that)
2a) Blowjob "first half" (Done, but need more render tests to check if there are bugs)
2b) Blowjob "second half" with creampie (Partially done. Need to do little fixes and the oral creampie)
3) Sex 1 (Done)
4) Fingering (Done)
5) Sex 2 with creampie
6) Special ending
In this list those little scenes between the main scenes are not included. For example the scene where he removes his penis and slap her pussy, that was a little scene to merge the first sex scene with the fingering scene. Of course cuts are faster choices, but I like add these kind of stuff.

Now I should work on the oral creampie scene, I see if work on that or on another scene.

------------
Every scene I'm making it's helping me to improve, so thanks to this animation I'm lerning new things that can be used for other characters.
I didnt' know that this aniamtion would take so much time, unfortunately I'm paying for some mistake I made earlier, and there are real life things that are slowing me down.

Ok guys, I have to go now.
As always, thanks for supporting me and for your patience, I appreciate it.
Have a nice day!

l l

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I always appreciate when an artist can put in lots of detail into the characters and background, like skin textures or the clutter in the scene, like Rash Nemain does here. Feels more lived in that way.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes