Ren'Py RWBY Trainer : Let's be honest, this is a [Devlog] now

Sep 8, 2022
Puppy Weiss is appreciated. Anyway, I found two additional tracebacks. Also, clicking any of the incomplete punishments in the study correctly displays a message saying you've been too lazy to implement them, but then incorrectly loops back to the gym punishment options while maintaining the study background. Events will continue from there on as if we were in the gym all along.

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Puppy Weiss is appreciated. Anyway, I found two additional tracebacks. Also, clicking any of the incomplete punishments in the study correctly displays a message saying you've been too lazy to implement them, but then incorrectly loops back to the gym punishment options while maintaining the study background. Events will continue from there on as if we were in the gym all along.
Above and beyond as always :D

Fixed the looping issue (caused by a copy-paste screwup) so clicking on the locked options on the Academic Punishment menu SHOULD now link back to the correct menu and not create magic gym space/time teleportation powers.

Fixed Tracebacks 1 & 2 in the Bugfix Update, and now 3.
Traceback 4 is Traceback 1 again, so either my bugfix update didn't update right (should do this time) or it's already fixed and you're missing an update :)

Fox-Nora seems less into life as your reward than Weiss is, or maybe it's just the deep squat and however that tail is...... "anchored".......
pixai-1751802858598614375-3.png

Reactions: IIllIlIlllIIlI

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Another week and another update;
Fixed some SPG stuff, did a bit of code tidying, oh and added the whole Dominant sex framework and buttjob to the GYM :D!
Huzzah!
Also discovered that I'd managed to NOT apply for my developer badge, because I never sodding check my messages. Amazing work Fatbot ;S

Ruby's decision to got to lessons commando over on the main thread has paid off, for someone anyway, she seem mostly happy about it too...... I think......
pixai-1754622735452175048-2.png

Sep 8, 2022
Okay... Only one bug so far, but it's an important one. Choosing to use a dominant approach in the gym still leads to the message "dominant isn't available yet." I'm sure I'm running 0.03.1, so it should be. Mind you, I attempted this on an old save where all of Ruby's parameter's were more or less full already.

Sep 8, 2022
I started a new game just to double check, and had the same problem. Also, I noticed that the first academic session doesn't pass time correctly and sends the player to a second academic session on the same day.

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Found it, fixed it!
And entire day's work locked behind a misplaced hashtag.
Amazing work Fatbot, just amazing.

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Okay... Only one bug so far, but it's an important one. Choosing to use a dominant approach in the gym still leads to the message "dominant isn't available yet." I'm sure I'm running 0.03.1, so it should be. Mind you, I attempted this on an old save where all of Ruby's parameter's were more or less full already.
I started a new game just to double check, and had the same problem. Also, I noticed that the first academic session doesn't pass time correctly and sends the player to a second academic session on the same day.
Thanks for the catch!
Have another Fox-Nora by way of apologetic thanks :D
pixai-1751802858598614375-2.png

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for the catch!
Have another Fox-Nora by way of apologetic thanks :D
View attachment 3706680
Just re-read that re:time passing!
Yeah was having some issues with that in v.0.03.0 testing, it seems to be an artifact of the passage down the "forst academic" route but that should be coming out at the same place as later academic activities and triggeringvtime passing.
Since it's a one-timer and not game breaking, I'll leave it tonight but I'll try to drop a fix asap.
Ta :D

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
The phrase "dominant isn't available yet" still displays before going into the dominant content which is thankfully present. Had me going for a second.
Ha!
Solid stuff there from me, solid stuff.
OK well a bugfix has been deployed which should ALSO fix the passage of time issues :D

Have a pet-play Weiss (Pix-ai really struggles with pet-play).

Last edited: