Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Seems like this game will be on Steam by May 30th, but it won't be complete by that time, right?¿ Could it be like an early access, for example?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems like this game will be on Steam by May 30th, but it won't be complete by that time, right?¿ Could it be like an early access, for example?
It probably will be early access, but still will be one time purchase for the full thing regardless, same as on Itch.io, one time purchase.

Reactions: tmu500

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
1.png
Hey guys!
All the preparation works are done, I've started posing and rendering the new update already, and it means I can go back to weekly posts here on Patreon!
So, what's been done during this time and why it took longer:
  • Steam build preparations took MUCH longer than I expected at first. I've changed and improved some moments in the game, added lots of achievements, cloud saving etc. Now the game is fully ready for Steam and it has finally passed their review! It took me four attempts to get through the review, lol, but now it's all good. The release date is set, the game will become available there on MAY 30. You can it if you want to help the game. And I'll be sending you the keys a few days after the release. So, all the current patrons will get it during several days. I guess, it'll take some time, cuz I'll need to send them manually and didn't find an automatic way to do it. But it's not a big deal ;-p
  • The script. Every time I tell myself not to write it this long and yet, every time it gets bigger and bigger. Ep.10 Ch.1 script counts almost 90 pages (a full-length movie, hehe), so I'll take a look at how fast the development goes and might divide it if needed. If this happens, don't get surprised that the whole Ep.10 will have 3 chapters instead of 2. Though, a big part of this update takes place in the hospital and I won't need to deal with a lot of different locations, it should speed up the process.
Now, I'm already about 100 renders and 5 pages into the script and will do posts about the process like usual!
That's it for now. Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! The next post will be on Monday!

2.png

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
The main douche returns home... who could've guessed he'd be the main antagonist?
Nobody. Don't think the dev himself knew or intended to make that pissy clown any sort of a threat to the MC and his women, but he probably needed a reason to take him out of the picture so the MC can add his mom, Faith, to the harem too.

I was pretty surprised and pissed at him myself for the crazy shit he did in Ep9, cuz I thought he was a pretty chill guy who only wanted to tap Faith's sweet big booty, but the lil fucker showed his true colors, and I don't think anyone, the dev included, wants to waste their time letting him explain why he had to betray the MC for something he himself asked his help for and work his off to redeem his wimpy character, so fuck him. He can literally explode or get killed in a very brutal way, and my MC wouldn't give a shit. Would still make him give Faith a good, passionate fucking and another, better son tho.:whistle:

JD said last week that Faith's nightie wasn't as transparent as it could be... so I'm fixing that mistake!
Dayum !! All those curves and dat ass ain't for the weak of heart. This beautiful woman needs an ending of her own, preferably a solo one, cuz she deserves all the happiness she can get from a relationship with a young stud like the MC.:sneaky:

Fuck her stupid son and her cheating husband !! They don't deserve any kind of attention from her.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Dayum !! All those curves and dat ass ain't for the weak of heart. This beautiful woman needs an ending of her own, preferably a solo one, cuz she deserves all the happiness she can get from a relationship with a young stud like the MC.:sneaky:

Fuck her stupid son and her cheating husband !! They don't deserve any kind of attention from her.
Seconding, I would love to get a wholesome solo ending with her.

Faith definitely deserves some happiness and who else but MC can give her that. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and xXwankerXx
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes