• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
RIP, I'm glad I've been here before the lazy AI fanarts. It was a nice community to share techniques and want more of the game. Now it's just using sunset artsyle, without his permission I imagine, to generate endless of random images that all look the same. And a lot of people like me will stop doing the sprite remixes since it needs more work than AI.

Here are an old titjob sets with different characters I made but didn't share it yet. Featuring : Alexa, Cassandra, Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Ivy, Harley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love me some good Lex x Raven edits.
Thank you very much for that.
I hope you will do more in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: GGAdams
Jun 6, 2020
Reactions: Lovekraut

Banger123;)

Apr 30, 2024

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
All this Anti ai talk is exactly why I'm not posting anything here anytime soon lol. There's only 1 guy (Rambo60) or maybe someone else who's promoting his patron or whatever yet everyone is thinking like all the ai stuff is for promoting patron. All of my ai art is free but hey if there's a difference place where I post it without hearing everyone bitching I'm down with that too.

• Haha
Reactions: Gnodab

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
RIP, I'm glad I've been here before the lazy AI fanarts. It was a nice community to share techniques and want more of the game. Now it's just using sunset artsyle, without his permission I imagine, to generate endless of random images that all look the same. And a lot of people like me will stop doing the sprite remixes since it needs more work than AI.

Here are an old titjob sets with different characters I made but didn't share it yet. Featuring : Alexa, Cassandra, Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Ivy, Harley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I, for one, really appreciate your work, and the work of all those who make real edits. I hope that you don't get discouraged, but I can certainly understand why you'd feel that way. I, too, haven't bothered to make any new edits because the flood of AI generations bury anything I might make, especially since I am one of the least skilled editors here.

I, too, vote that we split the thread. I don't care for AI, nor support it's use, and I would much prefer if they had their own thread so that those who do can enjoy it, and those who don't can skip it. Honestly, we don't even have to technically 'split' this thread. Just start a new thread for AI art, and going forward direct all new AI art to that thread. Leave this thread as is, but with the stipulation that it is for sprite edits only.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes