3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
7RKguy
That's very mystery island - Shion can exist in a two places at the same time!:eek: 1715109556641.png
What other mysteries hidden there???:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And some other things (started with new save):
- teleportation to home didn't work at night at all (waited for entire night at bakery location);
- when you make schedule for Shion to work at beach bar at night and then she is in party with MC and time to work comes she stays with MC but she must teleport to beach I suppose;
- when you make schedule for Shion to work at beach bar she answers for phone as she still working entire night despite bar being closed after 0:00;
- forget to mention it last time but nonetheless - every time you enter bakery it takes longer than usual changing locations and there is sound effect like door opening two times;
- and one more - game ofter freezing when you make it run on background (for example right now I am typing this in browser and game is running on background and already frozen).
Regarding your save state, I recommend going to sleep instead of using the phone to pass through 1AM-2AM
Did it on a new save for three days and still have the same problem - can give a gift only 1 time to each charactrer, after that game keeps "thinking" that I already gave a present to person on this day
And one more question - does Shion recover STAMINA herself? Because it seems like that.

Last edited:

SHIMANTA

Jan 7, 2022
Can i ask i just started the game but when i was doing the air conditions quest it did not showed any ntr type play...so how am i supposed to know what happened there

SHIMANTA

Jan 7, 2022
I found it even before first talk to Earl, maybe it's because of this. I didn't know for exact moment when it dissapears, just found it occasionaly.

Bad wording from my side, imply fast-forward of course (second language and wrote it in the middle of the night, please understand:oops:).

Yes, never did it, always used phone to pass time for the next day (btw, please, allow jump up to 6 hours via both phone and sofa and make quick access to the phone with key without needing to open inventory every time)

Didn't happend at all for 10 days straight

About art:

I have to say that art quality is like 50% of success. It's up on you, but you need to pay attention to such details when they are in the focus of the scene, at least for the future events.

Oh, and while I am at it, let me talk another few things:

I'd also like to suggest a few things:
- with such disconected locations it's better to have world map where you can move between actual locations with limited time pass when you are exit one location and enter another;
- make a button to quick skip the dialogues, it was made in other games: by pressing CTRL dialogues are very quickly passed;
- make an indications of exits from locations, something like this:
- already said about quick access to the phone and more hours in time pass;
- allow to skip prologue, game is in early stage now, some players can find game breaking bugs so the starting over could be the only solution so they don't need to read it all again. Not to mention that prologue itself is pretty long and it can easily filter some players;
- something like recollection room with access via phone, for example, would be appreciated;
- make a manual for vegetables collect work or something like "3-2-1-START" because QTE starts too suddenly;
- bar minigame should be easier - it's enough to have 3 orders with showing icons on head of the NPC who are wants to make an order all the time, not when you are "touching" them, also list of current orders could be shown on the screen so you should just make it and remember who ordered what, it would be less nervous but still have enough gameplay.

On the side note: hope that NTR plot wouldn't become too serious, it's fine as silly as it is for now, but, well, that's just me, I can't call myself true NTR enjoyer because I like certain hidden sex scenes appeal, not the process of "girl being stolen and MC becoming a cuck" itself. Also like dynamics between Shion and bar owner, hatesex should be fun.
And another thing - just by looking on the locations I can say that game is pretty ambitious, hope you wouldn't burn out, so, good luck.

Also have a few questions about game structure: seems like it's impossible to complete the plot goal of saving money just by working so far, is it intensional? And another question - with time limit during days it looks like you can't go for the more than 1 root at the same time, am I right?

How can i get to this scene i cant seem to find any real sex scene

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes