katai88

Jul 7, 2021
First of all, thanks for the translation.
I have to say that I was disappointed with the game, I thought it would be more linear, with a bit of story, but instead it's all about collecting objects that are scattered RANDOMLY and revisiting the same areas during the day, at night, with the insects. It's really tedious. I give up, 100% Save is the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
I have salted squid in my inventory, but when i try to trade it to the ghost dude it says i don't have it... (nevermind, i solved it)

Also, i can't find the Shingo guy (one of the key characters). Where is he? I'm kinda stuck...

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Noticed in the folder there is a "Q & A" and "Walkthrough" text file that can help guide you through the game, if you prefer it in game there is a glow on the table in her room that lets you access them in the "key item" section.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
First, to everyone reading this, I updated the game with the newest patch from the dev and myself. Read the changelog.

First of all, thanks for the translation.
I have to say that I was disappointed with the game, I thought it would be more linear, with a bit of story, but instead it's all about collecting objects that are scattered RANDOMLY and revisiting the same areas during the day, at night, with the insects. It's really tedious. I give up, 100% Save is the way.
There is Q&A and Walkthrough. You can even unlock the gallery, after you finish the tutorial inside the shrine in Impregnaria Village.

this doesnt have netorare or anything like that right?
No

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Can someone please help me out? I've been going crazy trying to find the last cicada, but I can't do it, I searched everywhere on the map (day and night versions) and checked the walkthrough, but no luck. Cicada Quest.jpeg

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes