bombblast

Nov 8, 2019
I have salted squid in my inventory, but when i try to trade it to the ghost dude it says i don't have it... (nevermind, i solved it)

Also, i can't find the Shingo guy (one of the key characters). Where is he? I'm kinda stuck...
How did you fix this bug? I'm stuck on that part.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
guys, how do I clear the second shrine? I've interacted with all the npc's and have gotten events from named npc's, is this a bug or am I still missing something? View attachment 3585984
View attachment 3586008 I've done it, am I missing something else? I've been wandering around for 30 minutes and still haven't found a solution.
You have the MOD1 version, download and apply the MOD3 patch. Read the Walkthrough and Q&A files (or in-game). Look around, because some places are hidden right under your nose.

Ok, for the love of god, please can anyone tell me what's the deal with the milk guy? I have no idea what he wants from me. I can't become pregnant without opening the chest that requires his gallery. The hell is this paradox?
And NO, Walkthrough and Q&A do NOT answer anything about the milk guy and what he wants.

Also, does anybody know where you need to use the power cord from the the port chest?
You need to unlock every scene from the left and right side of the memory room by yourself (without using the unlock shrine). Or if you have the latest MOD3 version, just interact with the chest and it'll give you an option to open, just don't forget to save the game, it might break your game.
Check the favors tab in the menu, if you received a request from him it should be there with instruction on what to do.

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Talk to the guy at the cow shed, that's where the power cable will be used for.
He doesn't hear me, when I speak to him. Afaik I did everything else and collected everything. All favors completed. But I can't activate my second shrine, because 1 person is missing.

Grey Eminence

Jul 29, 2017
He doesn't hear me, when I speak to him. Afaik I did everything else and collected everything. All favors completed. But I can't activate my second shrine, because 1 person is missing.
In the area just outside of the port where you started the house in the bottom left is accessible you just need to walk up to the door and interact with it the guy should come out and a scene should play that one caught me up too.

Grey Eminence

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the help with Shigo, and as for Salted Squid, how did you solve the same?
I ended up having the same problem
Not sure exactly what the problem is so I'll just answer what I remember about the salted squid. You get the squid from the secret beach with the playboy on it the squid is either in his house, in a chest or just laying around. Once you have it you need to also have a fruit called a pomelo or pimelo that you'll find on one of the tree's in the path's around the island. Once you have those take them and trade them to the ghost uncle if I'm not mistaken for one of his items.

Reactions: primavera9925

Higwora

Oct 15, 2017
Completed 10/10 requests, revealed all shrines, even unlocked all but one (#7) coin rewards from the machine. Basically anything from the "Walkthrough" portion of the Help item is done. And yet when I touch any shrine it says I still have 2 people's bonds missing. Not sure how to progress.

For further context, I revealed Shrine D pretty early when I actually still had 2 people missing (hoe request and cleaning shrine request), but have completed them since, and yet I still get rejected with the same message. Also, I'm at 1/5 lust lvl

SOLVED: 1st one is Shingo (Mayor's grandson) was one of the unlocks. Talk with the old mayor in the village, find his granson 3x and do his rock paper game. 2nd one is Hoe guy, interact with him inside his house 3x, until the point where he cums as soon as you show up. This unlocked the shrines further. NEITHER of these quests are shown in the "Favor" menu.

Last edited:

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
How did you fix this bug? I'm stuck on that part.
The salted squid thing isn't actually a bug... You also need a pomelo (a fruit you find somewhere on the map), but the game doesn't tell you.
As for Shingo, apparently you need to talk to the Village Chief at some point (i had to wait until i finished his "story line", but maybe you can do it earlier)

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
The definitive guide is currently in the making. In the meantime, I made this map overview as well as pinpointing the location where to catch the bugs.

The guide itself may take awhile considering a lot of you guys are having too much of a rough time so I'll make sure it's easy enough for you babies to understand.
__reisen_udongein_inaba_and_inaba_tewi_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_kagi__602942feb4fae12a3edd82...png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes