Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3630344

With all the voiced dialog coming in Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter comes a lot of lip syncing that needs done. Any guesses as to what's being said in the above animation? It's been a bit of a gear shift going back to the animation portion, but with all the new voiced lines it's been exciting to see them come to life. Most of this week will be spent getting the final edits in place and much of the lip syncing done. Time is ticking and the launch date is approaching! Exciting times!

The Genesis Order will also get another small update this week with a few bugs fixes that have been caught. Thanks to those who've submitted bugs and suggestions. It helps to make sure the game is as flawless as possible.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week
!
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this problem has been reported or if someone has the answer but:
in Genesis Order, I can't get Lilian's first chest key outside Eve's Cathedral.
I have the grappling hook but the character doesn't throw it.
Does anyone have a solution or will this be part of a bugfix?
Thanks a lot.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this problem has been reported or if someone has the answer but:
Thanks a lot.
Hello. Click on the bottom of the wall under the key (and make sure you have the right shoes).

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone.
Thanks a lot.
I can't believe how many times this same question keeps getting asked over and over.
A simple search would have found dozens of answers in this thread.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello. Click on the bottom of the wall under the key (and make sure you have the right shoes).
Thank you.
I have Jump Shoes .
I did a test on the right wall, he throws the grappling hook, climbs onto the roof and slides.
But on the left wall, where the key is, the character doesn't say anything, he doesn't throw the grappling hook either.

Edit* : Ok thanks guy. (y)
That works ;)

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I can't believe how many times this same question keeps getting asked over and over.
A simple search would have found dozens of answers in this thread.
Sorry, I forgot about this option.
At the same time, if you gave me the explanation instead of scolding me, it would be nicer. (y)
But ok, I made a mistake.:rolleyes:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
EDIT: nvm, got everything to finally work and I'm at 100%.

Apparently I was not doing the "help Arianna find herself" part correctly, I had to re-play that like five or six times before I got the correct end that allowed Arianna to follow me home and express her true feelings. From there, it was a smooth run to completion. Hooray, I am saved and our great nightmare can finally be put to rest.

Last edited:

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
An angel of light always defeats an angel of darkness, here everything has been modified, having put Arianna to lose the power of light and become an angel of darkness was something more bad in this game .... she was expelled from the cêu and stayed there At the entrance of hell, even 1hero calling her to go live with him, it was not cool since she remained outside his house like a guard dog.:cry:
At least in the past game the angel did not lose his powers and was still good, with Heny.
This game had everything to have a cool end, and the DV spoiled everything, giving a horrible ending.
In the previous game you could pregnant several girls in this you only have 2 options or you get pregnant Judy or Erica, and even pregnant one of them none with MC.:sick:
99.9% of everyone that played this
(wow, that was a lot of "splooge" I mean adult entertainment)

the 0.01%
(i'm going to take my disappointment of how every second was not factual to my grave & make a direct complaint to god)

Reactions: JoeyGucci

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Someting very wrong. The v1.02 update is 146.5 MB not 378 MB. Very suspicious. Maybe malware or someone try to combine v1.02 and v1.01 update into one archive which won't work. Certainly size give is wrong and v1.02 so file has been tampered with. Beware.
i didnt start using the internet yesterday

1715654322906.png

• Haha
Reactions: Abelian

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Don't make hasty conclusions, you'd better play to the end first
I've already reached this part of her photo, but even so, she's alone inside the house since I managed to buy Andrea's Mansion.
She wanted to have Chloe as her wife, as she had some contact with Mc since childhood.
And all that happened here was having Judy and Erica living with me in the mansion.... I already gave Erica a foot massage and I already arranged all the ingredients and Judy's lost recipe.
But the party can't start because my % points are at 87% and it says it's too low.
There's nothing else to do on the map, I've already talked to everyone everywhere, I haven't found anything else to do!!!!
That's the strangest thing.:unsure:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 1.02
Tradução para o PortuguêsBr :love::love::love:

Existe 292 Map aonde se encontra as legendas que aparecem nos dialogos dentro do jogo.
É preciso muita paciência, e saber o que pode e o que não pode traduzir, então se vc não sabe o que pode modificar nem comece, pois em algum ponto do jogo vai aparecer a janela de erro e travar seu jogo.
Estou acostumada a fazer isso, e nunca recebi erro algum, pois sei o que pode traduzir.
Eu gostaria de traduzir os nomes dos lugares e dos objetos tambem.
Mas devido a um certo programa de descriptografar as imagens que eu tinha não funcionar mais, não estou traduzindo os nomes dos lugares e nem os nomes dos objetos, apenas as legendas.
Tambem verifiquei que tem uns videos legendados, e para traduzir as legendas dos videos eu precisaria de fazer uma conversão dos videos mudar a leitura das legendas e voltar os videos novamente para a extensão original.
Então vou apenas traduzir só as legendas dos dialogos.
Estou trabalhando nisso arduamente, mas é bem cansativo, pois não uso programa algum e tenho feito na raça, tudo manual como esta na foto.
Ja traduzi o equivalente de 98 Map existe Map aqui com tamanho de mais de 800 KB tem falas ate não querer mais e leva mais de 1 dia todo para deixar pronto.
============
Translation into Brazilian Portuguese

There is 292 Map where the subtitles that appear in the dialogues within the game are located.
It takes a lot of patience, and knowing what can and cannot be translated, so if you don't know what you can modify, don't even start, because at some point in the game the error window will appear and your game will crash.
I'm used to doing this, and I've never gotten any errors, because I know what can translate.
I would like to translate the names of places and objects too.
But due to a certain image decryption program I had no longer working, I'm not translating the names of places or the names of objects, just the captions.
I also checked that there are some videos with subtitles, and to translate the subtitles of the videos I would need to convert the videos, change the reading of the subtitles and return the videos to their original extension.
So I'm just going to translate just the subtitles of the dialogues.
I'm working hard on this, but it's quite tiring, as I don't use any program and I've been doing it in the race, everything manually like this in the photo.
I have already translated the equivalent of 98 Map, there is a Map here with a size of more than 800 KB, it has lines until you don't want it anymore and it takes more than 1 whole day to get it ready.
Trad PortuguêsBr - The Genesis Order by Tanya.jpg

3.70 star(s) 223 Votes