Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
This is amazing, please make more. It was always surprising that he had so little involvement in the game story, with him selling his daughters out and all.
I am working on something like that with a plot twist too...Yeah man it was really good! You caught the pose and expressions plus the undressing well!

Reactions: Gugatron

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
"Don't worry honey...Daddy is going to kill the big bad Mouse King! I joined your ballet company now and all your expenses plus gear will be covered by me...now let Daddy massage your fatigue away..." :WaitWhat:(Dedicated for those of you who want Bruce to "get some"...Ain't she a beauty our sweet Alexis? This must be the "prosperity season" which Sam was referring of in the intro of the original game as he returns and finds them living in a low profile home...Our boy Bruce was the family's Sugar-daddy once!)

The Nutcrucker Seductions_001_3811x2160.jpg

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
The first pic isnt

The first one doesn't look like Nichole to me more like Emma from cultureshock
The morph of Nicole's body is provided here in our TT fan art thread so I am all in for experimentation using different hairstyles and skins as long as you use the characters of the game. In this instance our boy is using Nicole's morph but hairstyles and poses expressions may have made you feel like she's someone else...If you work enough with her morph you'll get to recognize her...take it from someone who has modified her morph for G8 and G8.1 PLUS G9 and used different skins on her!FOR EXAMPLE THIS IS NICOLE'S MORPH with added muscle tonality on her abs and legs https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-13337846 but can you recognize her with her 8.1 skin of another character and different hairstyle? I know it's her cos I've made the renders and also I do recognize her...there are some "tells" if you know her "intimately" by working too much on her...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugatron and Soma58

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
The morph of Nicole's body is provided here in our TT fan art thread so I am all in for experimentation using different hairstyles and skins as long as you use the characters of the game. In this instance our boy is using Nicole's morph but hairstyles and poses expressions may have made you feel like she's someone else...If you work enough with her morph you'll get to recognize her...take it from someone who has modified her morph for G8 and G8.1 PLUS G9 and used different skins on her!FOR EXAMPLE THIS IS NICOLE'S MORPH with added muscle tonality on her abs and legs https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-13337846 but can you recognize her with her 8.1 skin of another character and different hairstyle? I know it's her cos I've made the renders and also I do recognize her...there are some "tells" if you know her "intimately" by working too much on her...:)
sorry i only put who she reminded me of i ment no offence but still really good work

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
ALEXIS: " Eh Daddy...what's the purpose again of this exercise? "
BRUCE: " To strengthen your inner muscles...it's like your mamma's Kegel exercises! She can crack a nut if she wants now! She's the real Nutcracker! "

The Nutcrucker Seductions_002A_3811x2160.jpg

BRUCE: " That's right honey! Squeeze that rotten Mouse King to death!

The Nutcrucker Seductions_002B_3811x2160.jpg

PS. Obviously it's the "Nutcracker" spelled right...I don't know why I named my first 3 renders "The Nutcrucker Seductions" it must be an unconsciously made mistake out of respect then or ignorance of English vocabulary... :LUL:

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
1** ALEXIS: Hello! Remember the exercises with your "mouse king" Daddy? I'm a full grown woman now like Mommy! All my ballerina girlfriends have had their ass hole deflowered by their teachers except me! I hope you appreciate my effort in looking like Mommy!
BRUCE: ...(Speechless)
The Nutcracker Seductions_003A_2387x3840.jpg

2** ALEXIS: So are you gonna help me Daddy?
BRUCE: You had me at "Hello!"

The Nutcracker Seductions_003B_2387x3840.jpg

3** ALEXIS: "Come now! Penetrate me!"
BRUCE: "Open Sesame!"

The Nutcracker Seductions_003C_3840x2176.jpg

4** ALEXIS: [kaboom] "Argghh!!!
BRUCE: [Fuck fuck fuck] (OMG! Such a tight ass hole!)
NICOLE: [OMG! My Baby girl pretends to be me and I her! I guess I got what I deserved. Better leave before they notice me!!]

The Nutcracker Seductions_003D_3840x2176.jpg

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
1** BRUCE: [ " I can't feel my legs Daddy! Carry me please to the car! "(Alexis)...from the moment I agreed to deflower her, I'm feeling her change everyday...she demands more and more of my sexual attention...I can feel she's not wearing her panties under her tights the damn "cock teaser"! How much can her poor Daddy resist?]
ALEXIS:...[Smiling cunningly]

The Nutcracker Seductions_004A_3840x2176.jpg

2** BRUCE: " You've got your job cut out for you Missy...a proper hand job or else I can't drive us home with such a Bonner! You hear? "

ALEXIS: [My plan has worked out!]
The Nutcracker Seductions_004B_3840x2176.jpg

3** ALEXIS: " Wow Daddy! You brought your "Five-O" car tonight! "
BRUCE: " Now listen young Lady...make your job quick and good! I don't want anyone sniffing around us and catch me with my service car in lewd activities with you!"
The Nutcracker Seductions_004C_3840x2176.jpg

4** ALEXIS: " I got you! My hand jobs are getting better every time! "
BRUCE: " Yes! You've got your mamma's gift...no doubt about it! "
The Nutcracker Seductions_004D_3840x2176.jpg

5** ALEXIS: [Excited opening her mouth]
BRUCE: " Aah! "
The Nutcracker Seductions_004E_3840x2176.jpg
6** ALEXIS: " Thank you for you service Sir! Now help me get cleaned and get me home Daddy! "
BRUCE: " Well my dick can paint that's for sure...but "he's" more of a "Jackson Pollock" than a "Pablo Picasso" in his art! Ha ha ha! "

The Nutcracker Seductions_004F_3840x2176.jpg

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes