luvshin

Apr 6, 2023

The other Keqing WIP finally got finished and posted to Twitter. Seems like someone else saw the other person's Keqing Vs. Eremites commission and decided to commission a part 2 themselves. It's a little boring tho. I'm kinda disappointed to be honest.

Reactions: Colamanthebest
Jun 12, 2023

The other Keqing WIP finally got finished and posted to Twitter. Seems like someone else saw the other person's Keqing Vs. Eremites commission and decided to commission a part 2 themselves. It's a little boring tho. I'm kinda disappointed to be honest.
Yeah not her best work it's basically Faruzan part two this time with NTR cause Keqing is here Aethers Girlfriend and aside from Zhongli TWAQ never let her have Sex with anyone else, thats why this Comissions hit so hard for me i liked this ship, it was refreshing from her normal Work with Grape and Monsters(Churls) but well Keqing could have escaped she has her Vision but seems like she wants to be graped by the Tribe, but i'm happy i saw a WIP in which she got Pregnant guess Nyantcha still has a heart for the Ship and don't want to kill it completly^^.

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Yeah not her best work it's basically Faruzan part two this time with NTR cause Keqing is here Aethers Girlfriend and aside from Zhongli TWAQ never let her have Sex with anyone else, thats why this Comissions hit so hard for me i liked this ship, it was refreshing from her normal Work with Grape and Monsters(Churls) but well Keqing could have escaped she has her Vision but seems like she wants to be graped by the Tribe, but i'm happy i saw a WIP in which she got Pregnant guess Nyantcha still has a heart for the Ship and don't want to kill it completly^^.
Well, there was probably a time when I myself would've been super upset that she drew NTR of Aether and Keqing. I mean, I've been following her for about 3 years now, and it was her Aether x Keqing stuff that got me to follow her. Nowadays though, I can't say I care too much. But really, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I always figured that if she ever did draw NTR of Keqing, it would be because someone commissioned her to do it. In my opinion, it's a bit too far to consider this as her "killing" the ship. I mean, people literally paid for her to draw those pieces. And it was pretty predictable too. When an artist like Nyantcha has a ship that's made multiple appearances over the years go basically untouched, it only makes sense that someone would commission some NTR of it.

Jun 12, 2023
Well, there was probably a time when I myself would've been super upset that she drew NTR of Aether and Keqing. I mean, I've been following her for about 3 years now, and it was her Aether x Keqing stuff that got me to follow her. Nowadays though, I can't say I care too much. But really, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I always figured that if she ever did draw NTR of Keqing, it would be because someone commissioned her to do it. In my opinion, it's a bit too far to consider this as her "killing" the ship. I mean, people literally paid for her to draw those pieces. And it was pretty predictable too. When an artist like Nyantcha has a ship that's made multiple appearances over the years go basically untouched, it only makes sense that someone would commission some NTR of it.
Maybe it's the Diffrence in the circumstances between K and A in his Comic he has just too much fun with Xianyun but it's started consensual in Keqings case she is and was forced to have sex with all these guys maybe thats why i dislike it so much if it was just casual Fun with her Sumerian Counterpart (Alhaitham) as a way to get a Deal with Buisness it would have been the same thing as with Xianyun and Aether so light NTR and not ntr mixed with grape my taste might be rotten but it seems like i still have some barriers i can't cross^^