Title : [Azarashi Soft+1] Aikotoba -Silver Snow Sister
[あざらしそふと+1] アイコトバ-Silver Snow Sister-

Publish Date : 27/10/2023

Censored : Yes
Language : Japanese

Reactions: anhhunggiay124

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
I guess now that I've made significant progress on it, I can say that I am currently working on a patch for this VN. I'm about 28% finished with the translation (70 scripts in all), with minor edits being made during it. Though as of late I've been slowing down due to IRL stuff. Also, keep this off the records of VNDB for now, I'm not so sure if I'll end up finishing it considering how busy I will be getting next year. If I do end up not finishing it, I probably will just release an unfinished patch or the script spreadsheet I'm working off of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
For those who don't want to wait, It's MTL, you have been warned.
akaisdev please, keep doing what you're doing, I will play again with a more concise translation (I mean yours).

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
For those who don't want to wait, It's MTL, you have been warned.
akaisdev please, keep doing what you're doing, I will play again with a more concise translation (I mean yours).
Bruh lmao, I understand. When it comes to nukige, people don’t really mind such translations. But yeah, translation’s been slow lately due to IRL stuff, also due to me skimming through the story and killing my momentum with it. I’m also not particularly looking forward to translating all the h-scenes. But it’ll get there hopefully.

Reactions: Ulquiorra321