[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I know that Ima Real the Animation is coming, but only the first two of 4 so far.

I know it wasn't like that with the previous animation work of Takeda (Tsundero, Ajisai and Himawari), but what would prevent him from NOT taking part of the rest of Ima Real and hold another break?
where you get the hiatus info?

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
I would like to get something good out of all this, I hope that Takeda Sensei takes advantage of this time to rest his elbows and shoulders and be able to return fully recharged.

I understand the discontent of those who have been waiting for the game for quite some time, but perhaps it is better to let Sensei take his time and not rush him to finish it just so he can focus on other projects, which would result in a game with a forced ending.

This game is a big project, it is almost inevitable that at some point you will feel suffocated and have to take a break.

The last thing I want is for Takeda Sensei to hate this game.
I agree

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
The last thing I want is for Takeda Sensei to hate this game.
why he should hate this game? its a good game tho. its ok with just one ending at first "true NTR end" and then he can add another ending in the new update so many artist do that. and I don't know he participated or not in "Ima real the animation project" but I wish Ima real reach 3-5 episode because its the story because 1-2 is just prologue

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
where you get the hiatus info?
Ask GriseoBreeder on that.

So
Prolly one of his worst streams ever, I don´t even wanna explain it so I´ll try to sum it up.
- Ima Ria killed us, RPG is basically on hiatus till this shit ends
- He mentioned that there are times where he works 4hours per day......2 days per week
- The asshole already dissabled the comments on his Fantia
View attachment 3688888
That´s all, I´m not even mad atp, I´m going to sleep. (Prolly won´t be updating for a while, don´t expect anything RPG related till September or October being optimistic)

We are truly over this time (Not joking)
Try to do something else apart from being checking this thread constantly
The discord server is gonna be dedicated to Wuthering Waves for a long time and won´t be supporting any Fantia update.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Ask GriseoBreeder on that.
welp I hope Ima real become a Good OVAs then his sacrifice is not wasted and I thought some one who doing the character for OVAS not him does many Hentai from pink pineapple like this? no wonder Chichan, Chizuru and Makochan have a similar art with the doujin

Souther-Star

Dec 26, 2020
This will sound dumb from a coomer myself but seeing coomers rage for getting fapblocked is hilarious
exactly i cant imagine waiting hands and feet everyday for one game. Ive been waiting for silver bullet since announcement, forgot about it, and now its apparently out. Yet ive been somehow seeing this thread updated near everyday

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Lmao just be grateful this isn't a Stupid Knight Reina or Black Rune situation
Stupid Knight Reina somehow rings a tiny bell.

What's up with those?

And what I really want to know is how Takeda's Fantia is doing. He'll get his royalties and fees from his works getting animated, but Fantia is where his real income is. If his Fantia takes a dive he'll reconsider his choices.

You know he takes it seriously when he blocks comments and deletes dissenters--something I've not known him to do.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote