RPGM None [Translation Request] Kureha's Way of the Ninja (hukidamari)

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018

Put it in a google drive to make it last. New to uploading there so let me know if it's working as intended.
Same as the mega upload
Can't seem to download it, is that just me being dumb or is it set to view only or something?

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Can't seem to download it, is that just me being dumb or is it set to view only or something?
I just tested it out, it seems to be working fine, just click on the link and there is the download option on the right. If not the right click and it should give an option

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
I'm not sure how to download it on smartphone except the folder is archived to Zip/Rar. So I use PC bro. Click download and the Google Drive will make zip file first, after the zip is finish the download will start

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure how to download it on smartphone except the folder is archived to Zip/Rar. So I use PC bro. Click download and the Google Drive will make zip file first, after the zip is finish the download will start
Ah gotcha yeah I'm on my phone I'll do this on a PC instead' thanks

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Put it in a google drive to make it last. New to uploading there so let me know if it's working as intended.
Same as the mega upload
Thanks for your effort.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

Should work now. Has all the saves I used though so if you want you can delete yourself or use them, up to you.
just one more thing plz , i know that this will work if the time region be in japanese time and date , how can i do that? im still stuking at this . thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

Same as the mega upload
u saved me it work for me , thank u so much