RPGM None [Translation Request] Negotiation x Monster [RJ01186364] [Kyomu's Office]

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Try asking dazedanon he's translating games using GPT. And if you manage to translate please share. :)
Well, here's what I got...

A few things to note here... this is my first time attempting to translate anything, and my first time uploading anything. So hopefully it all works... as well as it did for me.

With that said, I broke a few things in the attempt and I couldn't be bothered to try to fix everything.

- There are a few untranslated lines, but it seems to be only random side character dialogue...
- And some menu text. Mainly the fast travel screen. The top few options will be the warps to the major cities, then it should go in order to all the monster homes you unlock.
- I think I broke the NPC that resets your loss state? Any time I talked to them, they just said TO talk to them to fix it. Because of that, I played on easy that way I could see loss scenes as I go, but not have the game be basically impossible.
- I suggest you have an untranslated copy of the game. There are at least two things off the top of my head that I needed it for. First, there is a puzzle in the second town where you need to get a password for a shop. The translated password comes out to "golden egg". But the answer is untranslated. I had to use the untranslated game to figure out which characters to use for the password.
- Second time you'll need a normal version of the game for is near the end. You have to interact with some pillars in an area that I'll just call the heaven stage and put some items in it. Well the items broke in the translation... you have them, but they don't show up as an option. You'll need transfer the save to the untranslated version to interact with those properly.
- Also, I broke the pop up text in battle. I couldn't translate that with the AI program from dazedanon, and there was a LOT of it. I was translating it manually with Google Translate and it was going to be a lot of poetry for sure, but somewhere along the way I broke it and that just doesn't pop up anymore. Not the dialogue saying what move they do, they had some flavor dialogue pop up
- Oh, I'm not sure on this one, but I think I may have made every NPC refer to you as Toa on accident. Again, not sure but I went with that name anyways just to be safe.
- There is a little bit of text wrap issue, though from what I saw it was mainly on item descriptions. Honestly I made the text smaller to solve the issue with dialogue, but it wasn't quite enough for descriptions.
- Oh yeah, you'll also see a lot of Item/Name text that has [Color0] or something after it. It's a bit weird but again, I didn't feel like trying to fix it... it made those dialogue boxes look weird though.

I THINK that's all the quirks with it. If you find any others... I probably won't try to fix it. Overall, I found the game to be playable and enjoyable with this. Just in case though I decided to keep my save folder in there, the second save should be my full clear, saved in the recollection room.

And finally, big thanks to Dazedanon, both for the tool and help using it! I bugged them probably way too much in my attempts to use it, and if I do try to use it again, my next attempt should hopefully be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizukipon

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well, here's what I got...

A few things to note here... this is my first time attempting to translate anything, and my first time uploading anything. So hopefully it all works... as well as it did for me.

With that said, I broke a few things in the attempt and I couldn't be bothered to try to fix everything.

- There are a few untranslated lines, but it seems to be only random side character dialogue...
- And some menu text. Mainly the fast travel screen. The top few options will be the warps to the major cities, then it should go in order to all the monster homes you unlock.
- I think I broke the NPC that resets your loss state? Any time I talked to them, they just said TO talk to them to fix it. Because of that, I played on easy that way I could see loss scenes as I go, but not have the game be basically impossible.
- I suggest you have an untranslated copy of the game. There are at least two things off the top of my head that I needed it for. First, there is a puzzle in the second town where you need to get a password for a shop. The translated password comes out to "golden egg". But the answer is untranslated. I had to use the untranslated game to figure out which characters to use for the password.
- Second time you'll need a normal version of the game for is near the end. You have to interact with some pillars in an area that I'll just call the heaven stage and put some items in it. Well the items broke in the translation... you have them, but they don't show up as an option. You'll need transfer the save to the untranslated version to interact with those properly.
- Also, I broke the pop up text in battle. I couldn't translate that with the AI program from dazedanon, and there was a LOT of it. I was translating it manually with Google Translate and it was going to be a lot of poetry for sure, but somewhere along the way I broke it and that just doesn't pop up anymore. Not the dialogue saying what move they do, they had some flavor dialogue pop up
- Oh, I'm not sure on this one, but I think I may have made every NPC refer to you as Toa on accident. Again, not sure but I went with that name anyways just to be safe.
- There is a little bit of text wrap issue, though from what I saw it was mainly on item descriptions. Honestly I made the text smaller to solve the issue with dialogue, but it wasn't quite enough for descriptions.

I THINK that's all the quirks with it. If you find any others... I probably won't try to fix it. Overall, I found the game to be playable and enjoyable with this. Just in case though I decided to keep my save folder in there, the second save should be my full clear, saved in the recollection room.

And finally, big thanks to Dazedanon, both for the tool and help using it! I bugged them probably way too much in my attempts to use it, and if I do try to use it again, my next attempt should hopefully be better.
Hello I've seen your post on this maybe you can use your translation to translate and edit the text of the game It's Wolf RPG Mind translating it?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Hello I've seen your post on this maybe you can use your translation to translate and edit the text of the game It's Wolf RPG Mind translating it?
The tool is made by Dazedanon, I only used it. That said, the cost of using ChatGPT to translate still goes to me. Basically the tool is free and very useful, but actually translating it still costs me money.

The post with the tool is here. I'm probably only going to translate things that I personally am interested in, and even then not often... I don't have a ton of money to throw at this hobby, hence being on this site to begin with. BUT it looks like the tool does support WOLF, yes, to answer that question.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The tool is made by Dazedanon, I only used it. That said, the cost of using ChatGPT to translate still goes to me. Basically the tool is free and very useful, but actually translating it still costs me money.

The post with the tool is here. I'm probably only going to translate things that I personally am interested in, and even then not often... I don't have a ton of money to throw at this hobby, hence being on this site to begin with. BUT it looks like the tool does support WOLF, yes, to answer that question.
Well I can post the game here and See if you like it here

Not saying that you use Chat GPT on it now maybe when you have the money