• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Sugardust or Pink-sama. The former does consistent uploads and has a lot of focus on POV shots. Does mostly genshin and vtubers. The latter is mostly a one man job. So he doesn't have as much content, but what is there is good.
Thanks for the reply.
POV -- not much into there is no variety
Pink Sama - Futa so no thanks

Toys and tentacles I can deal with but futa is totally out for me so still looks like Vicineko is the only one for me.

RandomUser2000

Jan 28, 2022
Any really good ones you can recommend.. if they translate even better, but prefer something a little more than what you see in most MMD type.
Haruya3D is really good, and no futa, but all is content is censored. You can also check sodeno19, not always the case but take in mind some of is content involve hilichurls. theobrobine has some amazing 2D content, not Genshin exclusive, but recently has been doing more, and he always releases variants so you can choose no futa.

Reactions: Chibi777

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Haruya3D is really good, and no futa, but all is content is censored. You can also check sodeno19, not always the case but take in mind some of is content involve hilichurls. theobrobine has some amazing 2D content, not Genshin exclusive, but recently has been doing more, and he always releases variants so you can choose no futa.
Thanks I'm avoiding Haruya3D he ruins the girls by making breast size larger they are no longer the Genshin Girls but damn cosplay girls as they don't have the right body shape. Sodeno19 now that looks like some good work the breast size seems more in portion with the girls.

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
My top animators are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as they release quality content within short time. Would say vicineko is on top but like the time they take is so long I sometimes forget they exist

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Thanks I'm avoiding Haruya3D he ruins the girls by making breast size larger they are no longer the Genshin Girls but damn cosplay girls as they don't have the right body shape. Sodeno19 now that looks like some good work the breast size seems more in portion with the girls.
Do you have this video by asdepik?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes