3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Prowl Prime

Dec 22, 2022
Is there a difference between the NoFSR and the Hotfix releases (I have the NoFSR downloaded but not unpacked yet as I need to go to work first)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Actual version error :
Char got killed, after revive no camera movement possible. Before kill you can move char just with W and moving mouse (camera) to move into the direction of the cam. After getting killed Cam is in a fixed pos. to the char and does not turn. Movement only with wasd and you don't look into the direction the char looks, you only look at the char and see the char move in every direction. That way you won't see anything behind the camera even if the char looks into the direction.
2nd problem is sometimes after manual save the game just freeze and you have to kill the game in the task manager.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Major memory leaks! After just placing a fire down, my game starts to go bananas with shaking and FPS loss. Save and then reload and I lose many items in my inventory or crafting bench. Basically like a semi-revert cause I still have some items but most materials just disappear.

I love survival craft games and this has some potential but there are some major issues that need resolved before anything. Dev worried more about putting dragons into the game but who cares if you lose materials and can't progress enough to do anything beyond the starting area.
not having any of those issues did you DL a fresh copy or are you trying to use an old save ?

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes