3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question if anyone may answer :D
When character is beeing penetrated by monster... her Life Points will decrease untill 0 or will raise? I mean, sex is still "dangerous" in this game or just an "add to an adventure game"
if you got defeated and had sex your hp drops to neg hit B and crawl away as far as you can from danger when you get back to 1hp you can eat food or drink a potion and start to regain hp and stamina again

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
tried it but it stays as wheat and the logs are just being used
thats a bug destroy that camp fire and build a new one it should fix it ....i had it happen once on my furnace making steel
be sure to take all your loot out before destroying it

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
so the offspring can grow up?
you use the baby's on the research table and create a summons to make a monster pet you can also collect 10 vials of sperm from the same type of monster and make them that way
the eventual plan is to have an army of your offspring that fights along side you ....but that is not implemented yet

currently you can create them have sex with them .....and tell them to follow you or tell them to wait for you to return ........

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This shit's held together with duct tape and dreams. 10% chance of anything working as intended. Respect.
Bugs are a part of the process in any game development ... you are basically the guinea pig testing to find those bugs and let the dev know about them .......and since the game is free its hard to complain too much ....though some try :ROFLMAO:
the good thing is the DEV listens and tries to make fixes, so you got to respect that a lot more than one that just tries and then gives up when shit goes south.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is 2 years in and it has.. potential?
I hope it gets some polish eventually, outside of Carnal Instinct and BITS I've yet to see a functional Unreal game.
--And both of those are glorified demos.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
I hope it gets some polish eventually, outside of Carnal Instinct and BITS I've yet to see a functional Unreal game.
Felt like you wronged Delta Zone ngl

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the good thing is you can use the / key on the number pad and spawn items so if something ends up missing just make a new one .....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Gonna complain it's their right to spam to add nothing to the thread lmao
lol fair enough i guess I still reported them for their attitude so i expect the mods will come in and clean up the thread soon

Reactions: Wlms
3.10 star(s) 43 Votes