Collection Video xiangweitudou Collection [2024-05-27] [相位土豆]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VeckHick

Oct 20, 2021
I reuploaded and reorganized the whole collection and included the missing animations. Thanks again VeckHick for uploading animation 15. I mentioned you as thanks. Other missing animationes were added to the collection. I got lucky on the internet when I searched for the missing ones, except for the original animation 33 which is only in low quality. I searched the internet for some hours and couldn't find the "normal" version in high quality.

Edit: I made a mistake there lol. There was never a "normal version" of animation 33, because that's animation 16. So the animation 33 is just a different version of animation 16.
whoops, I'll delete the low res video.
No prob. Btw. I upload the variant of " 06 丽莎版(2K)" > "06 [Ghost Dance]夜店的神秘头牌(第一人称视角)2K版" and the 2 missing vids from iwara (before nuke).
With that, the collection is complete now.
Thanks for the effort and enjoy~

aeblel

May 4, 2023

Looks like dude is planning to return by the end of the year. Fingers crossed

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
can someone put those in torrent, i mean, even 1 file is ~5Gb, it would take me shit load of time to download all that

Reactions: stever

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020

Looks like dude is planning to return by the end of the year. Fingers crossed
doubt it considering the CCP crackdown on nsfw artists

thank goodness for this collection, since his stuff on kemono are down, also i always thought this artist and Shantianxiaozh were the same guy lol

aeblel

May 4, 2023
doubt it considering the CCP crackdown on nsfw artists

thank goodness for this collection, since his stuff on kemono are down, also i always thought this artist and Shantianxiaozh were the same guy lol

Called it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote