Collection Pinup Zaphn collection [2024-03-11] [Zaphn]

Exeos

Sep 14, 2023

I don't want to re-upload due to it's size. Still, hope u enjoy it.
well i hope someone does, cause trying to download 4,1 gigs with throttled speed to less than 1 mb/s is fucking atrocious

Garan Aria

Formerly 'Saberia'
Dec 25, 2021
well i hope someone does, cause trying to download 4,1 gigs with throttled speed to less than 1 mb/s is fucking atrocious
I only try MexaShare. Most of the time it can speed up more than 1mb/s.
But still needs to wait 1 hour between each file.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Got it down to less than 2 GB. (On disk) For some reason in the original upload they included a password protected zip file that had already been unzipped which is the cause of the bloat.

Mirror:

Last edited:

Exeos

Sep 14, 2023
I only try MexaShare. Most of the time it can speed up more than 1mb/s.
But still needs to wait 1 hour between each file.
i did try mexa, and i still got less than 1 mb/s. and i usually get 34-35 mb/s on unthrottled downloads

Got it down to less than 2 GB. (On disk) For some reason in the original upload they included a password protected zip file that had already been unzipped which is the cause of the bloat.

Mirror:
Eula's Show of Appreciation
thanks a lot, pixeldrain is still the GOAT

luckyrod

Apr 11, 2024
I always enjoyed Zaphn's use of warm colors and back lighting to create an unique style, and the recent Eula work is undeniably divine. Worth the 3-month wait, though I hope in future masterpieces the burden doesn't become as great as it was on this one.