[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share 2D, 3D Artist needed for New Game

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Project:
- Princess on the Run - a continuation/remake of an abandoned game using new assets, and differing plotlines. How the two games are melded together is pretty much one of the major plotlines of the game moving forward.

The original story was about a small-town guy (you) who is asked to accompany an Elven woman in her travels to one of the larger cities in this medieval fantasy setting, and the continuing game will continue that story. You and your ragtag band of seasoned fighters, untrustworthy thieves and a shopkeeper travel from town to town towards their final destination. Sexy hijinks and wackiness ensues.

The game will feature the following tags:

3dcg, adventure, ahegao, anal sex, animated, big tits, cheating, corruption, creampie, Dilf, fantasy, footjob, exhibitionism, groping, group sex, handjob, interracial, male protagonist, management, masturbation, monster, monster girl, multiple protagonists, multiple endings, ntr (avoidable), oral sex, prostitution (avoidable), rape (avoidable), romance, rpg, sandbox, small tits, spanking, stripping, swinging, twins, vaginal sex, voyeurism... and probably more as the game progresses.

Developer:
- Me, JackOh (the same both here in F95 and in ). I am primarily an author and screenwriter, (which is also my day job - sad, I know). I think of myself as more of a project manager, working with very clever people with different skillsets to create something larger than any one of us.

Looking for:
- I'm looking for artists who can create realistic assets using the pre-existing game as a guide, though perhaps more realistic and have the ability to be used in animation sequences. I am presuming the game will remain in Ren'Py, so whether the assets are created using DAZ, Blender, etc. they should be able to fit within the Ren'Py setting. A lot of that is well above my head. Show me something nifty and useful.

- Secondarily, I am also interested in finding someone with some programming skill to streamline both the combat, skill-progression and travel interactions.

Pretty much everything artists and coders do is beautiful magic and poetry to me. I am a kickass writer, but - as Clint said, "a man's got to know his limitations.' I don't have to be the smartest person in the room; I just have to help the smartest people get the notice and appreciation they deserve.

I speak a few languages and I am not a chauvinist dick. Therefore, I don't care what your gender is or where you are from; if you can do the work, I want to work with you.

I AM LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK WITH OTHERS TO CREATE SOMETHING BREATHTAKING.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share.

Getting a game out is - by almost every metric - a PITA. I'll use a variety of subscription paths to ensure that if people like what we do, we get paid.

Work commitment:
- I work, you work, we all work, so we will find a nice work/life/this work balance. I am looking for someone to commit to at least five versions, at which point, the major story arcs of the game will have completed.

Preferred method of contact:
- I can be contacted either as JackOh at Discord or in here in F95

Job Description:
- I need a artist who can render realistic assets of characters (somewhat) based upon assets from which this game is a continuation/remake of, which must be able to work within a Ren'Py game, including animations of both sexual and non-sexual nature

- I need a coder who can work with Ren'Py to help streamline and create new functions within the game.

Additional comments:
- I'm really looking forward to talking to and hopefully working with you.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
bump - still looking for 3D artists as well as one who can write in a comic book style for books and arcayne texts that the MC in the game reads [which has been pointed out to me as somewhat meta].