• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share 3D environment artist & writer looking for a team to develop a game

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Edit: Right now I'm not available due to real-life obligations.

Hey everyone,

I'm finally taking the step to develop a game. A lot is still new for me, but I will continue to learn as I go.

What can I offer?

I'm a 3D environment artist that can create pretty much any indoor environment. I've tried my hand at character design, but that is still a level too high for me at this moment (at least when it comes to realistic characters). Below you can find 5 renders that I made a while ago. I work with Blender to create my environments. When working on a game, I can make each environment as flexible as possible in terms of design, meaning I will make it easy to hide walls and such. Furniture and everything are made all by myself.

I can also be of use as a writer. I'm currently working on a book, but I've written several short stories as well. I can write out the general plot of a story, but also dialogue, questlines, and so forth.

Work Schedule:

Part-time. I do have a day job and real-life responsibilities, but when I have free time I'm willing to put in all the effort.

Paid or unpaid?

I think my skills and contributions are useful enough to ask for payment. However, I don't expect a salary or anything. A share of the revenue is enough for me, on the condition that this agreement is officially recognised.

Interested? DM me on Discord: Noxusa #1686
Alternatively, you can also contact me on my other account, which I use for actual gaming: Lovoskea #8205

4.jpg

1.png

5.jpg

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DogzBallz

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Can't send a friend request to Noxusa #1686. Please check your username again.