megaera

Nov 12, 2016
So i got the file for Ursula but i can't seem to see what needs to be done next. Anyone has any pointers? (Couldn't find it in the walkthrough either while doing a CTRL F)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So i got the file for Ursula but i can't seem to see what needs to be done next. Anyone has any pointers? (Couldn't find it in the walkthrough either while doing a CTRL F)
Unsure why you cannot find the information in the walkthrough it is there, Are you checking the one in the game?

After meeting Sarah spend the night not at home. Tracy will message you. Return home and check your bedroom.

Go and talk to Angela and the Mayor at Town Hall

Go to Ursula's home on Parkview Rd (access from the Mansion). You can just talk to her and charm her as a slave or bimbo, or you can bring her to a captured Davy to charm her as a lover.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Unsure why you cannot find the information in the walkthrough it is there, Are you checking the one in the game?
I'm a moron :ROFLMAO:. No jokes i was checking the old walkthrough at hypnopics. Second you said "in the game" i went.... "dude, the notepad app on the cellphone is there for a reason, right?"

Tysm. Love the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Reij

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Reposting from Hypnopics Collective
Status
just further to 'when will the update be ready'

- Jade is getting more complex as I keep using suggestions and my own ideas, like if she is a slave or ghoul someone will take over as manager of the club. Currently options are Mrs Robbins, Seraphina, Nella but all have other jobs, so there will be some job sharing.
- still I should have her finished in a few days
- I have Mrs Robbins off to work at the newspaper office with softcore sex scene. Most of her club manager scenes are done too, along with Sera and Nella
- so a day or so to finish them
- then maybe a week for Ms. Charles, the newspaper editor (Ava Addams model)

So 2-3 weeks to finish up then a beta test for say a week and release

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
Hello,
I can't seem to start the charming sequence for Lilith with Sarah, the dialogue option doesn't seem to be coming up, and I'm also having issues with Sofia. Can you check if I've done something wrong?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello,
I can't seem to start the charming sequence for Lilith with Sarah, the dialogue option doesn't seem to be coming up, and I'm also having issues with Sofia. Can you check if I've done something wrong?
When you started this game you chose the option
There are no non-human beings (except demons and Kurndorf)
as such Lilith will never appear in this game, and you will also never meet Keana the ghost or Elian the demon (only the demon in the seance as such will appear and legion etc)

Sofia on the murder path has a particular requirement to charm, please check the walkthrough included in the game it gives the full set of events needed for her. Did you follow these?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Repost from Hypnopics Collective

Status
just finishing a few events for Jade and Ms. Clarke, a changelog for the new version should be
Bug Fixes - Fixed problems with Ellie and Carol, some options not available to invite Carol to charm her
New Character - Ms. Clarke the owner and editor of the Glenvale Herald, Geraldine Robbin's boss. Model Ava Addams, slave and lover charm.
Charming Jade - There are three paths, vampiric ghoul, slave, respected (lover sort of). The last two can only be done if Legion is defeated and related to getting/freeing Seraphina.
Possession changes - The spell always ends if you pass though a door or (new) at dawn or dusk. A new training will remove the doorway limitation only (very unfinished!!!)
Support for webm videos - Added support for webm videos. Note the base game will not use these due to some browsers not supporting it (FireFox, Chrome, MS Edge DO), so mainly for mod use.
Phone layout - Added a back button and altered a number of screens to fit data better as we do not need a separate close button. Also added a trash icon.
Day/Month - There is now a day/month shown in your phone and you can change it there. Defaults to the day you start playing or load an old save. No effect in the base game provided for a mod
Modding support - mods can add map icons and overlays on places. Allowed more mods (20 now) and some bug fixes.
Melanie changes - Expanded some placeholder scenes
Continuity fixes - Fixed some unusual paths adding minor events, for instance Tracy and Lilith meeting in some different paths.
Seance tweaks - Layout changes and small option changes. You can no longer bring companions into Jessica's prison, including the Seance or Ritual.
Nurse Sandra change - The model Shawna Leene is removed as a model for Nurse Sandra for future changes for the 'Campers'. An optional mod will restore her as a model if wanted.
New Model for Leanne - From the bologna mod Veruca James is added as an alternate model for Leanne, includes more image variations for both models
Leanne changes - Leanne can return to working in the store after recovering. If charmed there is a sex scene available. Small changes in visiting her at home before recovering. If charmed there are sexy sms images on request.
Louise changes - Can be met at the gym after Leanne returns to work. Extra sms to announce and several new sexy sms images on request.
Mrs Robbins changes - added explicit pool images, selfie sms images, and fixed some broken images including a bad end with Tina. Images for managing the club.
Seraphina changes - added selfie sms images and images for managing the club. End game pregnacy if she is a thrall and you possess her. Small image fix for charmed pregnant image.
Nella changes - Altered bondage scenes with Victoria pre bondage to be repeatable. Added selfie sms images and images for managing the club. Expanded some placeholder scenes. Added explicit images for Victoria/Nella threesome with male player, cunnilingus scenes, pool sex.
Small image changes - Some images swapped, related to the holiday mod to make images available there.
Jesse changes - Jesse's backstory is changed, she is now a Glenvale local, not traveling with her father on business.
Julie/reporter changes - The reporter you meet at the conference on the apprentice path can now be met on the murder path too.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Repost from Hypnopics Collective
" Support for webm videos - Added support for webm videos. Note the base game will not use these due to some browsers not supporting it (FireFox, Chrome, MS Edge DO), so mainly for mod use. "

Neat, I hope this will make it easier to replace Gifs with Webms.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes