Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
SOPHIA:
'Aiden, I lost everything because of you. I lost my job, my husband, my children. You didn't have to make me work on the streets. It's time for you. And I'll find a job in another game.'
After some thought I've come to the conclusion that the gun is not necessarily pointed at Aiden. There may be more options, for instance...

OPTION No. 2: L&P
SOPHIA:
'Don’t look at me like that, L&P. It’s all your fault. Waiting ages for an update made me looking old and desperate. See you in another life. What? No, no one will feel sorry for you. Maybe except those who still believe that you will finish the game before 2030. But they are few. Bye, L&P’

OPTION No. 3: one of F95 users, complaining at AWAM thread about rare and small updates
SOPHIA:
‘One word more and I will shoot. Stop whining about lack of updates. Don’t you see how much every update costs me? What? That I take jobs on the side with Pixil and NaughtyNafZ? Not your business. And it was not very wise to mention it, snitch. Goodbye - you’ll see no single update more in your life’

OPTION No. 4: Liam
SOPHIA:
‘Why are you so surprised, Liam? Larry is right, I’m a different person now and this old life is not for me anymore. No love, no passion. And your pathetic, small dick... Much smaller than I need. So consider that a divorce’

Who else could the gun be pointed at?

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
math teacher; janitor; principal; mafia boss' brother; mafia boss; mailman; moving crew; neil
Janitor, you say... ok. Let’s assume that his first name is Darren (I do not remember if his first name was mentioned even once in the game – it’s always ‘Janitor Clark’. It seems to me that some people may even think that Janitor is his first name… ;)).

OPTION No. 5: Janitor Clark
SOPHIA:
‘Forgive me, Darren. I have to do it. Our secret must die with you… People would never forgive me if they found out that you were my first lover… taking my anal virginity with your wonderful tool… damn, be strong, Sophia. We both know – this would be the end of the game. No more patrons, no more money, no life in luxury. Farewell, Darren’

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
math teacher; janitor; principal; mafia boss' brother; mafia boss; mailman; moving crew; neil
Time for mafia boss' brother.

OPTION No. 6: Larry Morello (mafia boss’ brother)
SOPHIA:
‘Am I holding this right, Larry? Thanks, honey, you are so sweet... And what's that little switch on the side? What did you call it - a safety? It’s quite easy to unlock… and how they do it in the movies – ‘You talkin’ to me?’… [loud shot and terrifying scream. Then – one more, less terrifying scream and finally a groan of disappointment]. Larry, I am sorry, no… I was supposed to leave Liam for you. And what now? Why do I need a guy with the balls shot through?’

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
change is a constant. adaptation is a very good skill.

bet ya all those old style artists who use canvass, stone, metal, and wood, cried foul when computer graphics came out; calling computer graphics people lazy asses, who have no right to call themselves artists. the academics certainly voiced their displeasure against computer graphics which, according to them, was created by satan.

AI will only perform well if people who use it make an effort to match L&P's visual masterpieces. lazy, so called artists, who barely make any effort to match the visual standards and quality for L&P's models , sorta kill the mood, ya. is not really AI's fault. is lazy peoples' fault.

to give an example. conair oops uses AI, but the visuals are spot on; meaning he worked on the images until they matched L&P's standards; and in some cases, surpassed them.

what you see from most of the rest who use AI is, human laziness; human foibles. don't blame a computer program when it's being used by lazies.
I find your speech interesting, what are L&P's visual masterpieces? Can you give an example?

Benson20

May 10, 2020
After some thought I've come to the conclusion that the gun is not necessarily pointed at Aiden. There may be more options, for instance...

OPTION No. 2: L&P
SOPHIA:
'Don’t look at me like that, L&P. It’s all your fault. Waiting ages for an update made me looking old and desperate. See you in another life. What? No, no one will feel sorry for you. Maybe except those who still believe that you will finish the game before 2030. But they are few. Bye, L&P’

OPTION No. 3: one of F95 users, complaining at AWAM thread about rare and small updates
SOPHIA:
‘One word more and I will shoot. Stop whining about lack of updates. Don’t you see how much every update costs me? What? That I take jobs on the side with Pixil and NaughtyNafZ? Not your business. And it was not very wise to mention it, snitch. Goodbye - you’ll see no single update more in your life’

OPTION No. 4: Liam
SOPHIA:
‘Why are you so surprised, Liam? Larry is right, I’m a different person now and this old life is not for me anymore. No love, no passion. And your pathetic, small dick... Much smaller than I need. So consider that a divorce’

Who else could the gun be pointed at?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kobudo27

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
The mailman? Here you are.

OPTION No. 7: Mr. Murray (the mailman)
SOPHIA:
‘Mr. Murray, I told you so many times: don’t make noise in the morning and never ever ring twice. Don’t try to play with me, we are not in a movie or a game. Stop fucking grinning… [Sophia made big noise with the gun]. Ooops, I did it again...’
SOPHIA (thinking):
‘Shit, Don will be angry with me. Second dead body to be dealt with in one week. First the milkman, and now the postman… Why do I get annoyed so easily? In fact it’s Don’s own fault. He has been so cold towards me lately, even though I am an exemplary wife and mother. Stop complaining, Sophia. Simply call Don and go back to our little Morello baby; hopefully she hasn't been awaken by this stupid mailman’

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
OPTION No. 8: Don Morello (mafia boss)
SOPHIA:
‘Remember what you said, Don? Never hate your enemies. I don’t hate you. I’ve just used you. It's not personal, Don, it's strictly business. Now Larry is wrapped around my finger… and you know that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Someone’s gotta take care of the business. Namely, me. I don’t like violence, but there is no space for the two of us. What you say? Leave the gun, take the cannoli? Nice try but I can’t eat more sweets. I've already gained too much in my hips and tits. Bye, Don, let me be a Wife and Godmother’

That's it, enough is enough (L&P would rather say 'zu viel ist zu viel', I guess). I had fun imagining who Sophia could point the gun at - and many thanks to conair_oops for the inspiration.

HC

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes