Mod RPGM A Zombie's Life Expanded [ALPHA] [necron]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

necron

Nov 5, 2016
Overview:
The Goal of this mod is to expand
A Zombie's Life
beyond the current ending and add new maps, new game-play, new characters, new scenes.
The mod in its current state only:
- replace the original game art with art from honey select which is necessary for new scenes and characters in later updates.
- Add Harem Scene at the end.
- Expand basement and move in Isabelle, Sasha and Eric.
- Continue playing after ending.

Updated: 14-Oct-2018
Game/Creator:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 1.0 Beta2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issues:

Change-Log:

Next Update:

Download:
Mother-1.png Aunt-1.png Sister-1.png 20180930111438593.png aunt-69-6.png Isabelle-HJ-10.png mom-fuck--view1-7.png

Angmir

May 29, 2017
uggghhh....

The idea could ok but that Honey Select models wont do at least for me.

Its realy not best idea to suplicate original art with 3d art. But on top of it iy lookd kind of bad even for HS standards.
And the MC ....
He has nothing in common with AZL MC ...

Good luck on your jurney thats all I can tell

steveballs

May 22, 2017
Honestly, I deeply respect the fact someone is trying to do something with the original since Nergal abandoned this game. However the honey select models aren't something I can get behind. I'm going to stick with my dog Siren and his zombie's life rendition and recommend you try it if you haven't already. It's called Zombie's retreat. Either way, I wish you luck!

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
HS models are not the best, but hey Nergal has abandoned it. Atleast this new modder will add more content to this game, which was good until it lasted. Something is always better than nothing!

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I like the idea of expanding the game, but the new 3D CG art is awful IMO. I recommend looking into heavily modding either Honey Select or The Klub and crank the graphics settings as high as they can go since you only need static images and not 60 or 30 FPS video. I think either software is viable for creating art for games, but you can't just crank out stuff and call it a day. You need to still put a lot of care into sculpting the models, the lighting and graphics settings, and importing the right textures/mods.

I would recommend that if you have RPG Maker coding and Nergal's original code down pat that you possibly look towards enlisting someone else that is very experienced with either Honey Select or The Klub and let them make the pictures for you.

Reactions: cooldude33

necron

Nov 5, 2016
Based on the feedback so far I'd like to address some of the points:

Point 1 - Why:
I made this mod because I really like the game, not for the art, scenes or story only but also the game-play and atmosphere, that's why I mentioned I won't just add new scenes but also new maps and game-play.

Point 2 - HS CG or 3D CG is not suitable for the game:
I never claimed the "art" I added or HS art in general is better or suitable for the game, unfortunately I'm not a 2D artist and I can't afford one, I already tried other Engines like TK17 and Harem mate, as matter of fact I already did the entire game plus added around 25 new scenes using Harem mate art but after full play test I found it's very unsuitable and disconnected from the spirit of game, HS is awful I agree but for now it's the best option IMP.

Point 3 - Included HS CG is worse than usual HS CG found in other games:
It would help if you can point me to the game you're referring to, I saw multiple games using HS CG here on F95 and they're either vanilla or over bright with too many light sources or high exposure, my game is modded and I can easily make it look like some of the popular HS games here but I won't because I simply don't like it, at the end of day HS engine is awful no matter what you do.

Point 4 - Bad models that looks like nothing in the original game:
I tried to the best of my ability to make the models as close to the original game as I could, is it the best? No, and probably someone else can do a better job, but for now that what I have on offer, and if you can make better models the please do and send it to me and I'll replace the models I created with yours assuming they're better.

To be clear, my answers might contradict my request for feedback but it's not, my answers based on the fact that most of the feedback pointed out limitations inherent to the HS engine.
Now I'm not saying that everyone must like and play this mod, i'm perfectly fine with people not liking and criticizing it.

Please don't let my above rubbish discourage you from expressing your opinion, and I assure you if you pointed out something I can improve then I will improve it.

And thank you for your interest and taking the time to checkout my humble work regardless if you liked it or not.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Look forward to seeing more and I think the model don't look that bad better than some I've seen it is just nice to see this game getting some love and can't wait to see how you expand on it.

Jul 7, 2017
It seems I might be in the minority so far, but I actually like what you've done. The mc model is wildly different, of course, but a number of the women are close enough that I knew who they were supposed to be right away. I look forward to seeing what you do with this moving forward.

Reactions: mineiros123

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well... What I can Say right now:
0. Available on: 13-OCT-2018 / Serious? O_O
1. Completely replace all game art / Realy? All Art? All NPC? All Scene? O_O
2. Add orgy scene at the end / Mayby you mean Harem* Ending? O_O
3. Allow players to continue playing after ending / Well, after Harem Ending it not Nessary, becouse Ending it Ending, yes? O_O

necron

Nov 5, 2016
2- Orgy, because Sasha's son will be present as well with the MC and will be living in MC's camp with his Mother.
3- Ending simply put an end to Isabelle story, after that new scenes, new characters, new maps, new game-play will be introduced.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Keep it up man, i like what youre doing and the models may not be as good as the originals but are not bad in my opinion, i actually like them

Reactions: Player123
Jan 11, 2017
How to improve it from current state;
1st moving form rpgm to renpy if possible and 2nd change mc a little bit (not asian and not blonde etc.)

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
and smaller, because the scenes in the bathroom look kinda ridicolous with the mother being smaller than him

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Sasha's son will survive regardless of your choice / Why? Why we need him? O_O

1- Sasha corruption story. / What? Corruption? O_O
2- Optional NTR path. / Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :(

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
guys lets be honest we all know nergals work is amazing but at least we have someone who trying to add mods to a good game i say keep doing what your doing my man.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Any extra work is appreciated, no matter how shady..

That being said, since a lot of NTR optional options will be added and Sasha's son is saved, why not have him fall for the MC and start crossdressing as this mod is obviously a trap? :tf:

Reactions: Cavpal

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
It's interesting Son, Sasha's, but I hope he also contributes something like looking for food or water, because it does not make sense. women pay you with sex as it should be in an apocalypse, is NTR avoidable? Very interesting, the truth

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote