AlberakQ

Jul 15, 2019
Has anyone managed to fix the save issue in the latest version? The game keeps crashing when I try to load Nenad provided saves o_O

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Hey, i successfully patched the game, but ingame it says still version 0.50, but the exe is already 0.51. Is this a bug or is this still a fail from my side?

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
If exe and vis are 0.51 all is good. I just forgot to change version number on title screen :)
Hey, if so, then i am relieved. Thank you for your fast reply. ;) Have a nice day. * thumbs up *

But now i´ve got an issue: Now when I enter the orion hotel, to be more precise, if i am going to enter the room of Gloria, the game crashes instantly. Is this a save game issue? I loaded from an own save. I changed the name of the save folder to 0.51 in its name.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey, if so, then i am relieved. Thank you for your fast reply. ;) Have a nice day. * thumbs up *

But now i´ve got an issue: Now when I enter the orion hotel, to be more precise, if i am going to enter the room of Gloria, the game crashes instantly. Is this a save game issue? I loaded from an own save. I changed the name of the save folder to 0.51 in its name.
Please never use old saves. That is why there is warning about this on first page here. And that is why I always make new saves and provide with game and also instructions why and how to use those :)

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Please never use old saves. That is why there is warning about this on first page here. And that is why I always make new saves and provide with game and also instructions why and how to use those :)
If I understand correctly, i can´t even use the 0.50 saves provided by you?
Hm. Okay then i have to start from afresh or wait for the release of the official savegames, huh?

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Could someone maybe share the 0.51 saves ? I'm talking about the actual Savegames folder, not the links to the exe on the previous pages. Thank you !
You can find it in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 051 in case you weren't sure.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
question to the developers of the game, whether it is possible to translate the game into Russian?
There is only 1 developer and that is me. And my answer is probably never, cause I would have to translate it directly inside engine unless someone find way to "mod" visionaire studio games.

Reactions: TyrantX

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
I cant understand what i am doing wrong. I have been updating game since v.010 however the Dos command did not start when i initiated the exe. I download torrent and install V.050 again but V.051 exe install the game but dos command did not start and game did not updated.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes