[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Amazoness Enterprise is looking for an artists

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I plan to fund Amazoness Enterprises when the game is moving forward. In the meantime, it's just me, AmazonessKing. I'm currently learning how to draw myself, but in the meantime, I need an artist for m projects so we can both share the gains of crowdfunding sites.

Project:
Ich Will:
A simple VN I'm making as an opening to show my skills at programming and story writing. I still want it to be a bit more complex than a simple VN, but not adding anything like minigames, so the VN is more story heavy than anything else, but in the level of a nukige in that aspect. Game is almost near complete, with just a few details that need to be corrected, all I need are assets to replace ingame placeholders, which is almost anything "visual" in the current build, but story and codewise, the game is 90% complete. All I need is to transcript the story to the game script and polish some menus like galleries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demon's Lord: Ascension
Metroidvania game inspired by Castlevania Symphony of the Night and games like Eroico and Forest of the Blue Skin. Using Godot as game engine. This is my most ambitious game and pet project, and I want to fund it with the previous project. It isn't in a complete Alpha state, but I'm currently helping develop a port of FoBS to Godot, and I plan to use that port as a base for this game. The mechanics work like those games, in order to unlock skills you need to fuck monster girls, which will be stored in your quarters in order to repeat the sex scene, you can also fuck them with different abilities in order to power up their current abilities.

Developer:
AMAZONESS ENTERPRISES / AmazonessKing#0546
AmazonessKing: Main Developer/Main Coder

Looking for:
I'm looking for people that can provide either 2D or 3D assets for my games, but particularly, 2D assets for the Visual Novel "Ich Will". These assets include character sprites, backgrounds, CG and images for menus. It can be discussed which one you can provide. Optional assets include pixel art but I decided to focus on the Visual Novel in the meantime.

Employment Type:
Ideally I need assets in order to assemble a demo and launch a crowdfunding so we can share the payment after launch. However, if an small sum is needed for this demo, it can be discussed. The share will be agreed before the patreon launch, and it can be discussed monthly afterwards if needed.

Work commitment:
Initially, enough content for the demo. Afterwards, monthly assets.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, Paypal and Western Union.

Additional comments:
Contact me in order to distribute an early build for my game and share the guidelines of both of them if asked.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the images used in the alpha build of the visual novel "Ich Will", they are meant as placeholders, and the build distribution is not meant to be commercial. Concept art for "Demon's Lord: Ascension" do belong to me.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I managed to find a nice artist for the game. But feel free to jump to my discord channel if you are curious. There are also more openings for the art of my second game, while the art of the first game is being done for now.