3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so its a She? I've heard that but never got that confirmed, where did you read that?
yes. some1 posted link to her page a while ago.

it's been speculated if dev is he or she for years (i have been on this thread for 3 years and dev's gender pops up once in a while).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so its a She? I've heard that but never got that confirmed, where did you read that?
Many chose to believe so. At least her/his channel does. But of course no one can know for sure. An identity or a profile page on the internet can be easily faked.
In the end it doesn't matter however.

Jun 28, 2020
That's where you are not thinking quite right, good delivery and communication IS HOW you get clients in this business, I supported Super Alex for a long time, and left when the updates started taking way too much compared to before, and I was thinking of getting back but this is a real hurdle
I wasn't talking about patrons, duh. It should go without saying that people shouldn't continue to support a dev even if they aren't happy with the service. I applaud your ability to make prudent financial decisions.
If people bought this game or is supporting it on Patreon/elsewhere, best believe some people give a shit. If you didn't buy it and aren't supporting it, why should you? you are just playing shit for free. Also, people can still play games like this and have a life lol sorry if you don't.

Funny how you call these games stupid and yet, here you are.
Mischaracterizing online strangers' posts is no way to go through life son. A patron's way of giving a shit would be to unsub. Spamming when-updates on f95 over a two-week lack of patreon posts indicates 1> not a patron 2> no life or interests outside of stupid fap games.

Only reason I even posted that is cus the thread seemed to be when-update free for a long time and the re-emergence pissed me off a little bit. But engaging with you when-updates is always a mistake, so bye.

Reactions: JPSmith

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I wonder why impatient gentlemen don't bring up Summertime Saga? How many years(!) have the developers been plowing through their "technical update"? :)) Examples galore. The "legendary" Milfy City is also a shining example...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
You're not his client so uhhhh your point being? What you're doing is like a random guy walking up to an attorney and his client, demanding updates on a process that doesn't involve him at his preferred interval. In conclusion, these stupid fap games release or don't, no one with anything remotely resembling a life gives a shit.
Who says i am not one of the patreons? Also, the relation might not exactly be the same as set in the example, but his work depends on others paying to receive a game. So costumer, supporter, client, call whatever you want. Even artistic jobs depend on transparency and costumer relation, each one in their own way.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Jun 28, 2020
Who says i am not one of the patreons?
I doubt it because you could've communicated on patreon or discord. If that's not possible, you can just unsub if you don't like the dev/his work. And then you can re-sub if/when you want, like when he releases, and then unsub again so you don't have to pay for delays. Instead you are complaining here, to other pirates who mostly just check the threads for updates and move on with their lives. I can't stop you from doing that, ofc, but it sure is fucking annoying to me and I think most people.

Reactions: Enot1964 and Nemo56

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
I doubt it because you could've communicated on patreon or discord. If that's not possible, you can just unsub if you don't like the dev/his work. And then you can re-sub if/when you want, like when he releases, and then unsub again so you don't have to pay for delays. Instead you are complaining here, to other pirates who mostly just check the threads for updates and move on with their lives. I can't stop you from doing that, ofc, but it sure is fucking annoying to me and I think most people.
Jesus man, way to assume everything just to prove your point. For your information, i am indeed a patreon of this game and others, which does not mean i cannot use this forum. And worst of all, where did i complain man? Check my answers before, i just pointed out transparency is needed at any kind of work. Just because someone disagrees with you it does not mean the person is complaining. If you think people respectfully sharing their opinions and ideas is annoying, why are you using a forum webite? Go live in a cave without any human contact dude.

Jun 28, 2020
Jesus man, way to assume everything just to prove your point. For your information, i am indeed a patreon of this game and others, which does not mean i cannot use this forum. And worst of all, where did i complain man? Check my answers before, i just pointed out transparency is needed at any kind of work. Just because someone disagrees with you it does not mean the person is complaining. If you think people respectfully sharing their opinions and ideas is annoying, why are you using a forum webite? Go live in a cave without any human contact dude.
It's not about sharing opinions. It's about spamming hyper-exaggerated alarmism about games and calling people who get annoyed by said spam 'simps for the dev'. I mean you're literally a patron, you can just unsub or complain to Alex directly but here you are arguing in circles with me. Like do you really think I disagree that delays or lack of communication is bad? I don't, my problem is with you guys repeatedly posting it on a platform just to vent or whatever. That's the problem not your "opinion" that irregular communication is bad that everyone already agrees with. Have some self-awareness ffs.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
It's not about sharing opinions. It's about spamming hyper-exaggerated alarmism about games and calling people who get annoyed by said spam 'simps for the dev'. I mean you're literally a patron, you can just unsub or complain to Alex directly but here you are arguing in circles with me. Like do you really think I disagree that delays or lack of communication is bad? I don't, my problem is with you guys repeatedly posting it on a platform just to vent or whatever. That's the problem not your "opinion" that irregular communication is bad that everyone already agrees with. Have some self-awareness ffs.
I am only having this discussion with you here cause i love to debate mate. Glad you are up to it! Also, people do spam stuff like this, but do not generalize. Asking for new info and wanting to know about Dev updates is one of the reasons this forum even exists. What did you expect to find in these comments? Only update posts? New pics?
The thing is, i can, as a patreon, do that (and i did), but may people cant for many different reasons. So feel free to tell people they need to stop sharing their opinions, asking for info and showing how they are not pleased with the game and its delays, but also be prepared to receive the same kind of treatment.
Btw, the only spam i am seeing here is the two of us arguing instead of talking about the game XD

Reactions: Pollinated

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Once news will have been posted here since last time that news have been posted here, you'll be the first one to know.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Are the developers responding in this thread? I have some questions about about their support on the boosty site.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes