Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
With saves nothing has changed. They are stored in browser local storage, so cache clear/history clear usually deletes saves
Oh I see, thank you, haven't cleared cache in ages, probably got messed up by a browser or windows update or something. Guess ill just have to get in the habit of making a "save to disk" every time I stop to wait for a new update from now on, just to be safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizJ and ttyrke

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
[Update] everything works except for Adriana's and Anna Belle's both keep saying .js could not load
Both folders contain another folder in them. "Anna Belle" folder has "Anna Bell" folder within it and "Adriana Chechik" folder contain 2 folders, "Adriana Chechik" and "custom_portraits". for Anna Belle, you just copy past the "Anna Bell" folder in "packs" folder of the main game. Same as for Adriana Chechik, you copy past 2nd "Adriana Chechik" folder to "packs" folder and for the "custom_portraits", which is in main Adriana Chechik folder, copy the contents in "images/custom_portraits" folder but don't forget to rename the image files to the numbering order in destination folder and also edit the html file. If the last part is confusing, refer to "How to install.txt" in the 2nd pack of smokrader.

If this is still confusing, just ask here. Happy to help:)

mossy

May 6, 2017
having a bit of a problem with the action pack mod. actions with black or Asian females will only use videos from the guest house bed. for example if I attempt to initiate an action with a black female guest in the shower the videos displayed will be of a black/Asian female guest in the bed.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
having a bit of a problem with the action pack mod. actions with black or Asian females will only use videos from the guest house bed. for example if I attempt to initiate an action with a black female guest in the shower the videos displayed will be of a black/Asian female guest in the bed.
Because there isn't images of shower.
Will add somewhere in backlog to find them (not sure if there will be enough of them tho)

EDIT: Yes. Not enough images (so if someone is willing to find videos and crop out gifs, I will add them). Otherwise this will be on the bottom of the list.

Reactions: mossy

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I've been trying another playthrough using the smokrader pack.

Anyone else notice extreme slowdown/high CPU usage with multiple packs enabled?

Starting a new game with all packs enabled has each screen transition (say from cabin to exploring) taking 1sec+. With no packs enabled, performance is snappy at least for a bit. (There definitely seems to be some slowdown over time. Longer play sessions of multiple days I notice that things bog down on interactions like changing clothes, portraits, even just clicking actions during encounters.)

Not sure if this is inherent in how the underlying Sugarcube/Twine codebase is.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I've been trying another playthrough using the smokrader pack.

Anyone else notice extreme slowdown/high CPU usage with multiple packs enabled?

Starting a new game with all packs enabled has each screen transition (say from cabin to exploring) taking 1sec+. With no packs enabled, performance is snappy at least for a bit. (There definitely seems to be some slowdown over time. Longer play sessions of multiple days I notice that things bog down on interactions like changing clothes, portraits, even just clicking actions during encounters.)

Not sure if this is inherent in how the underlying Sugarcube/Twine codebase is.
Thx. I will take a lookg at that when I got free times. More packs enabled might impact game speed right now as on each passage load it puts all data into accessable variable.
Can you tell me how much packs you have enabled?

Reactions: 5mithers

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
I think adding cheating wives and there’s a chance that they would get pregnant by a another guest would be amazing and you could add more gifs depending on situations such as black guest taking advantage of one of the wives ( there’s not a single black cock in this game) also love the game its really impressive W dev keep it up

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Thx. I will take a lookg at that when I got free times. More packs enabled might impact game speed right now as on each passage load it puts all data into accessable variable.
Can you tell me how much packs you have enabled?
As I said, I was doing something of an extreme example. I was doing all of the packs in smokrader's collections plus the 5 base packs. Just counted and that totals 39 packs enabled.

*Edit: Probably not a sane way to play through the game anyway. I'm just wondering if it is exacerbating an underlying problem in the Sugarcube code. Which from your description it sounds like it is due to how it's reloading a variable on every passage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
As I said, I was doing something of an extreme example. I was doing all of the packs in smokrader's collections plus the 5 base packs. Just counted and that totals 39 packs enabled.

*Edit: Probably not a sane way to play through the game anyway. I'm just wondering if it is exacerbating an underlying problem in the Sugarcube code. Which from your description it sounds like it is due to how it's reloading a variable on every passage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. SugarCube isn't the best choice for big games but mainly, without further testing, I would say that in this case main problem probably is that I load them on each passage. Instead should probably handle it maybe on save load + only when mod is enabled/disabled.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes