ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Ok so far love the game been restart very up date so not to far in the game, Would like to know can you add Traits to a gust you have and if so is there a guide so to how
For traits, if they are not locked you can learn them by having sex.
So analslut - get 100 anal stats, etc.

Reactions: Cabbytoday

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Guys i need help. I dowlnoad action pack from decker666 i unpack folders to game folder(images and js) and saddly most gif dont work (ex. when go sleep horny, do any action with caputre random slave etc) I had a 0.35v beside this pack i add pack frome smokrader and that 3 basick pack Riley,
Hello,
Maybe redo the install completely and try with only my action pack.
Maybe you'll understand what is wrong if you do things in sequence.

CU

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
@ttyrke

I see Patreon gave to a reprieve
What are they making you change in the game?
Knowing Patreon, they asked to remove a kidney, an arm, a leg, a lung, half of the intestines, half of the brain, half of the liver, the spleen, the pancreas, the skin, an eye, an ear and 3 decillions in diamonds as compensation.
Joking apart.

A lot of what I saw on the forum violates Patreon rules:
Rape, Incest, Humiliation, Drugs, forced sex, sleep sex and a lot of things.
Soon they will force vanilla content and then any kind of sex or contact, the smallest letter or word, will be prohibited.

Don't be alarmed if the ttyrke starts bringing games based on children's anime, like Peppa Pig instead of a dystopian game, as we know the Apocalyptic World.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Knowing Patreon, they asked to remove a kidney, an arm, a leg, a lung, half of the intestines, half of the brain, half of the liver, the spleen, the pancreas, the skin, an eye, an ear and 3 decillions in diamonds as compensation.
Joking apart.

A lot of what I saw on the forum violates Patreon rules:

Soon they will force vanilla content and then any kind of sex or contact, the smallest letter or word, will be prohibited.

Don't be alarmed if the ttyrke starts bringing games based on children's anime, like Peppa Pig instead of a dystopian game, as we know the Apocalyptic World.:HideThePain:
so far all he had to do was remove "slave" from his posts

FoxInTheFields

Jul 3, 2020
so I have a question what does submission actually do, because right now i don't actually see the point in increasing it. I had a Lesbian slave and increased her submission to max and moved her to the guest rooms, and i kind of expected that characters with high or max submission would do whatever you say but no not really, I mean i get it she is not interested in men but wouldn't it kind of make sense if very high submission would by pass that? or does submission not affect guests and only slaves?

Reactions: ttyrke

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
so I have a question what does submission actually do, because right now i don't actually see the point in increasing it. I had a Lesbian slave and increased her submission to max and moved her to the guest rooms, and i kind of expected that characters with high or max submission would do whatever you say but no not really, I mean i get it she is not interested in men but wouldn't it kind of make sense if very high submission would by pass that? or does submission not affect guests and only slaves?
Submission opens women, men and Not sure the trans term to allow appling picreing, butt plug and more sexual options

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
so far all he had to do was remove "slave" from his posts
Not only that, but almost everything.
Rape, Incest, Humiliation, Forced sex, Sleep sex and a bunch of things, as a slave too.

The crux of the matter, Patreon has profited for years and years from all of this, and now they want to dictate how developers should make their games. Honestly, removing something from the game is like shooting yourself in the foot. I hope the dev finds a better platform to distribute his game, and that he never loses inspiration to continue with this incredible game.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hello the chance for sex does take submission in account but for lesbians they are halved.
So for 100%, should say yes half of the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Is there a safe and clean program to convert an MP4 to a webp free or buy. Sorry that this may not seem to go with this game but it does for me as I want to add some webp to my game thank you for any info

conor22

Jan 29, 2021
Does the online version have the action pack mod installed or is that only for local installs?
i am asking because i cant seem to get any of the packs to work.
in the installations instruction it says find x code in a text editor. i opend the code in vs studio but the code doesnt exist.

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Does the online version have the action pack mod installed or is that only for local installs?
i am asking because i cant seem to get any of the packs to work.
in the installations instruction it says find x code in a text editor. i opend the code in vs studio but the code doesnt exist.
For my 'actions' pack (linked on the first page), you must drop in your local folder and overwrite.
For model packs and other stuff can't help, I did not try.
CU

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
When I escape with isabel, this error message appears. She is also not showing as an option in my guest house

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes